war for Aussies Asians nz and euro

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___RedWineJus___, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Or you could stop warring :roll: there are other alternatives to enjoy the game. Explore and enjoy. If you are this outraged go play another game.

On a side note, yes the devs could be more lenient, but you're playing their game. It's a community game but they don't have to do everything[/i] the players suggest...

2. How stupid of me...Sleep deprivation sucks :lol:

3. True they dont think you guys where ever you came from can afford xtals for wars just to add that in.

4. Support. Please sign the existing petition in AT as well.

5. Yep change war times, and the matches suck and not enough ppl are into(ee) those timezones as TESTED BEFORE NO SUPPORT

6. devs gave your asses these time zone and you guys dont qualify as much to even reconsider tweaking the times just a lil bit.

7. SUPPORT :D

What are the reasons for there being only limited wars in these time zones? I don't believe that the old excuse of lack of players as a reason for no war slots. With the new war structures more people are warring, it would appear that you're catered for well if you are US/ Canada tz but the rest of the world can go do one.

8. Support

Even alternate week day wars in this tz would be appreciated ... Any wars lol 

9. Agree we need it

10. Atm its 12am 3am 6am 9am 12pm 3pm for ppl in Australia. Please show your support to giving us a 3am PDT war and help more tz war including us which would be at areasonable time of 9pm. I currently see the numbers for round wars only being 2 or 3 wars and I am sure there would be more turnout if indy was done in this timeslot

11. I will not make 100 metals only due to kaw not fair to all time zone and because of this S4 shouldn't run like this
    dev are making a game for every one so they say yeah right no wonder why we are slowly quitting it's only because where forgotten about and toss aside 
    And all they can say is it's not possible to run us some descent war times well thats BS of course it's possible but there just saying that simply because they just don't care . 

12. Oh god, Europeans..they make me sick with their weird ways and their disgusting habits...

Apart from us sexy, amazing English..you see us English are blessed peoples...we are the chosen ones, we are gods in many ways...yep I know all those Scottish people are jealous of us and they should be but in the end us English are gods chosen people.....with Wales, we can't leave them behind, they are like our beaten wives, we have to keep them 

13. @kingdom of heavens, you're so lame. You keep popping up on forums and posting idiotic comments.
    You're not qualified to say anything about ee, not with that hairy legs equipment....ever lmao

14. Wars for people in Australia ends at 3 am need to fix this devs 