war equip. predict the rest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_bardoor, May 29, 2013.

1. If your clan lost, and you only were in the war9 (last Saturday) is there a possibility of gaining just a pot for participating? Or do we just get squat?

2. I agree completely. I think they are skipping one and picking the other. So if the next preview is gauntlets. The theory is right.

3. At least we know they aren't going to do something like sword and star for #5 and #6. As they need to have equally good eq for season 2 rancon.

4. Indeed destiny. I'd say knowing the devs and how hard they work the other 6 items will be for season2. Can't see season2 been as big a success

5. Two days till all is released. Take a guess, make ur suggestions. What will the rest of the equipment be

6. Agree with ya kyan.
    •Legs
    •boots
    Here's my 4 suggestions:
    •off-hand
    •glove
    •ring
    •trinket

7. OMG I got Maury Povich replying to my thread. Any more famous peeps wanna reply. Tnx Maury

8. I agree with OP and actually predicted this first... The VP previews so far are 2nd and 4th in alchemist list.. Its not too farfetched to assume devs put as much effort (none) into which items they will reward as they did designing them.. So i predict 6/8/10/12 in alchemist list will follow the 2nd and 4th

9. Exactly Karl.

Devs need step up their game or peeps will lose interest

10. 1. Helmet
    2. Ring(Spy)
    3. Trinklet
    4. Gauntlets

11. Purple g-string and brassiere

12. 3. Helmet
    4. Spy ring
    5. Shoulder
    6. Sword

13. Tnx section20

14. Everything from Red Paladins - only purple 

15. If u stick to the order they are releasing these items compared to the order they released the red paladin equip then your order is probably correct. So far they have released in order the even number of the red paladin equip. #2 Legs, #4 feet, #6 gloves, #8 shoulder, #10 arm, #12 off hand.

16. I have only 12 level...;(