War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Thx unicorn, once i get 100 supporters i'll send a nicely constructed email to devs. Oh and btw i'll be updating the list soon. Thx for all support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I Support This. I've spent countless dollars on KAW, devs should meet us halfway. I still buy xtals, but war xtals would be awesome!!!!

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support :)

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support. Although, players should be able to buy a max 6 per week. 3 wars would be average for a player.
    This is a game for adults and little kids. Kids don't work, and everyone should have an opportunity to war at their full potential .
    15 bill is a good price. Maybe 7 for the smaller builds
    Also can we get a spell for double regains exclusive to estocs war? That would increase actions and myth payout

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support 15b. A bit to much n now there is 8 wars that's 20$ a week I understand devs need to make a living but that's asking for a bit to much don't you think

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support but more reasonable good price like mith with a limit how much you can buy in 24 hours

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support- would enable more people to war, resulting in better matchups. Would also increase dev sales in my opinion because when there will be more wars, there will be more xtal buyers. 

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I think everyone should get 1 free regain every war.

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Wow good graphics. My Da said never post Picts in your bikini on Internet guys like you will photo shop you eek

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

although you should have it so you can turn a regular crystal into a war crystal 1:1, or a 2:1

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    We are now to 91 supporters, if momentum continues this could become big enough to attract some attention to the Kingdom at War creators/developers/administrators. And as season 1 of Estoc War begins shortly, wars will become a daily event. In order for more players to be able to participate, warring must become both cheaper and more available to players. War crystals are a trade-off, it limits the xstal to be only used it wars but it can be bought at for a bargin with real money (40 for $20 USD, 18 for 10$) and can be bought through regulated game gold (2 per week and relatively expensive). Once again thanks to all the supporters :)

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

This is a good idea! I will support it.

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Great work cheez  as usual you have put a lot of thought and effort into your idea, I'm sure that the Devs are aware of this, I just hope you get the response it so richly deserves, you do a great service to the KaWmunity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.