War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full support for this.

2. Full Support.

This will finally fix those complaining about some players not using xstals at war.

3. cheezplz put a lot of time and effort into this and even though a lot of people supported it, it seems ATA didn't unfortunately

4. Whatever happened to ATA's roadmap saying we would have this for Season 3?

5. Good to know a knight support this, maybe ATA will listen now...

6. I support this. It is hard for people who can't spend money to war even though I love to war

7. I support I think this system would be good for wars and the Xtals good for eb fairies

8. Support. Emailed devs. Told me to post in forums for a response. Amazingly enough........ No response. Tada!

Anyways they released a thread basically stating but in a rewritten form, that they are greedy assholes and don't feel like putting the time in that is needed to navigate this into our current "delicate" estoc wars.

I know... I know... It's a joke. But they have spoken and their word is final. Can't recall a time I've ever seen them swayed by a public support for something after they declined. What ever..

9. Support, think 2 a day be better tho. More people would war more I know I would

10. Support, times are hard. Make the game more economically friendly.

11. bump for a friend

12. *support*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.