War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They are using this for s3 ;)

2. Discussion Below

Now that this is in the Ideas + Feature Requests section, please refrain from posting a simple "support" or "no support". Try to have discussions about the idea instead. This might take you a little while to get used to, but it will be for the better. :)

3. I'd say war crystal good idea support this. Every one should be able to buy them with gold that they earn in game. There should not be any limit on how many you can buy.

4. We like this idea, but what if it was tied to Clans directly, rather than individuals; the opposite of Seals of the Damned, where the individual holds the power of the Seal.

Can you come up with an idea for how clans would be able to keep an inventory of war crystals... what would that look like!?

5. It could look like the clan items you have for GaW's families.

6. I like overall idea, however I do not agree with only allowing non-paying players to war once a week for a high cost to them. That needs to be tweaked. How? I do not know :/ but it does.

7. NO SUPPORT for a clan related thing. The loose/dont loose your Estoc Edge when leaving a clan is an example how clan unity can be destroyed starting from noble intentions as "we aim to enforce the clan unity". So, i dont trust anymore on devs ability to understand the clan dynamics and the social-gaming part of it. Probabilities are that they may do more damages than benefits with a clan related of the War Crystals idea.
    I keep supporting the original idea of the OP

8. So it makes xtals in a war more accessible, but you can only buy 2 per week with gold? Hmm maybe remove the limit but if they're too expensive, then a long with mith and pots, war will become to expensive for noobs still trying to upgrade and may deter some from warring as without the war xtals, your opponent will have a significant advantage

9. SUPPORT!! 

10. I think that the war crystal is a sound concept, and support the original idea. With due respect to KaW_Admin, I don't think that a clan stock of war crystals would work well to promote participation. For instance, my clan does not currently war, but a few of us would like to, so we visit a war clan. If war crystals are in a clan pot, why would said war clan even allow us to join for the war?

11. This would reduce the money devs earn. No way this is happening 

12. Only way this is going to happen if devs make it like regular xtals. You have to buy with real currency.

13. This, this idea is just.... Genius!
    SUPPORT!

14. 100% support this is a very very good idea!!

15. A ability to convert health crystals to war crystals could be implemented too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.