War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full support! Awesome idea!

2. Full support

3. *UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    Thanks again to Trek800, I finally managed to get some time to fully fix the supporter list. It should now contain no mistakes and no repeats. From now on I will try to word find each "new supporter" to ensure it is not a repeat. The only thing that might be messed up in the list would be people that change names and its basically impossible to track each and every player on the list. I appreciate all helping, supporting, and bumping.

and here is your repeater of the week

4. you are 649. PLEASE NO DONT just post "support" if your name is already on the list. Post something else please as "support" should be reserved to the new people. A simple "great idea, keeping on the support" or "bump" or "Love the idea (im already on list)" etc. I appreciate the support but it makes my job harder when adding to the list.

5. Mad respect to u for staying on top of this keep up the great work.

KING

6. Just read thread,and 1000% support!!! Great idea devs, don't let it get by you! Please and thanks!

7. Suppourt great idea

8. @billyboy this idea wasn't the devs idea

9. Continued support for this idea

10. Mines, he was saying that the idea is great to the devs as in don't overlook it. It says after "dont let this pass you by"

11. Bump

12. When will they finally get the common sense to implement this? ._. Continued support.

13. Support for a great idea.

14. i support this idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.