War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I support this in theory, however the price for war crystals should be less, or given more for the amount. As it stands, you get only 3 more crystals (35) for $20 compared to the regular (32 normal crystals) for $20.

2. SUPPORT GREAT IDEA

3. Support, Great idea . We need more clans and people trying the war system .

4. Support before someone corrects other post

5. Bumping Thread To Keep On Active Topic

6. Support.

Quick clarification (and it may have been pointed out earlier--I didn't read all 100 pages :))

The items used in that section of the oracle are IMMEDIATELY used (i.e. nobility for gold, crystal for army regen, name change, etc.). It might make peolpe think they need to carry gold into an EE war in order to buy (and immediately use) a crystal. No one wants to do that.

So to make it crystal clear that the EE crystal can be purchased and held for LATER use, perhaps the EE crystal should be put in the marketplace so it is clear you can buy the EE crystal and hold it until you war.

Just a thought, but love the idea. I leave the logistics to peolpe much smarter than me (which should include most of KaW).

Cheers,

Kage.

7. *UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    Thanks for the continued support, bumping, and helping. I appreciate it all. I wanted to dedicate this post to answer a few comments/questions

PLEASE, PLEASE don't keep repeating your support. I love your enthuasium but I have you on the list already. By posting "100% support" without notifying that you already support it kind of doesn't help the thread because it makes the supporter list less legitiment. So if you ever want to bump the thread or show more support either write something along the lines of "bump to active topics cuz the idea is great" or "still SUPPORT!" etc.

I appreciate each and everyone that helps me clean this list out. It's extremely hard to manage the list and it isn't helpful when people constantly repeat their support without proper notification. Thanks again.

The images are just example art and doesn't mean it HAS to be the way I present it. The same goes for the prices of the xstals, the week cap, etc. My goal is to introduce the main idea and the same stuff is okay to move around with as the developers please.

Me neither. Believe me when it was at 150 supporters I began to become upset.

There must be a little give and take for things like this to happen. Developers would never introduce something into the game that would make sales decrease. So you want to work around those boundarys, I believe the war xstal does do this.

You are correct. I must of messed too much with the numbers. I appreciate you responding. I have changed the OP so $20=37 and $50=95. Remember these are just filler specs and I don’t expect for these to be exactly as I state them. But you did catch one of my mistakes, thanks.

The war xstal can be bought with gold immediately but the war xstal doesn't have to be used immediately. My pictures show that buying the war xstal with gold/cash is different from redeeming the xstal. So people wouldn't have to carry gold into war.

I know I previously stated I would share my email letter to support but I've been very busy. It should be out within the next hour if I am efficient enough. Also if anyone has a 1080p android (HTC One, Galaxy S4, etc.) and would like to supply me with screenshots of the oracle so I can edit them please wall and follow me so we can PM. Thanks again everybody :D

8. it would help others who have no access to xtalls to be able to war.

9. However the war xstal then becomes just another purchased item that already exist

10. Not on support list yet but support this idea. Makes it much easier to war on a tight budget

11. bump to new page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.