War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    Thanks for the continued support, the supporter list is now currently at 455 (correct any repeats/mistakes if I'm wrong). I wanted to address some recent comments

Well I made it war crystals for the reason to strictly promote involvement in wars. There isn't a lack of eb participation there is a lack of war participation. This is a fundamental problem with the system and it should be addressed. I'm not saying give everyone the ability to have lvl50 rancor but what I am saying is that we should give people that actually purchase crystals for war to have the best matches possible. So this although initially looking like it supports people that don't buy crystals, it actually benefits people that do buy crystals. With discounted prices for war crystals it also makes it easier to afford such things and it incites people to buy wxstals instead of regular xstals.

&
    Aside from warring, people spend alot of money on top tier ebs to complete them (otherwise it is nearly impossible to accomplish some w/o xstals) so there still is a source. I mean just imagine a time w/o ee wars, there was KaW wasn't there? Aside from that point I don't want to eliminate the xstal market but rather make it larger. This is a economic model that has been proven to work in other forms of digital media/entertainment.

Take steam sales, the publisher of a game on a steam sale makes more money selling 1000 copies of their game for $30 than 250 copies of their game for $60. What I propose is not a 50% cut either, which makes it easier to gain more profit for a slightly lower cost. The better bang for the buck will incite players to purchase something they might of not originally were going for. Somebody that wasn't going to buy might buy a $10 pack, a person who bought a $10 pack might want to get a $20 pack, etc.

Also, the free crystals act as a maneuver to deliver their customers (who actually bought crystals) to get fair matches. It also acts as a way to incite players to buy the product, give them an EE and a piece of equipment, the player might want to boost/maintain their EE and upgrade their equipment/buy more equipment. Also, it is regulated greatly (price per xstal) to make sure it is hard to get into a war without purchasing xstals but not impossible. It is also regulated per week to once again ensure that you don't get the same benefits of warring as someone who pays.

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I SUPPORT

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Add
    Me

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, encourages everyone (who can afford it) to war and build a better online community

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support. great idea :D

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Great thread good job found it very interesting

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT

bump

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Supporr

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

TheOracle supports!

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Xtals. No support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Should definitely be a way to enjoy the war aspect of kaw without spending real $ on game

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support
    MrXrocker98

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, great thread btw

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support  Nice idea

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.