War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

20b for an xtal that can only be used in EE wars? Its that a lot o' gold? You need a pot o' gold to buy that

2. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Also, with 2hr wars it is easy to be only using 1xstal. Plus u can mix and match, 1war xstal 1 real xstal. Doesnt have to be 40b a week, can only be 20b. But the cheap price/discount for buying these new xstals would be awesome. I'd probably spend 20$ if it gave me 20 wars worth of xstals

3. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

The main focus isnt entirely on the in-game gold purchase, it is also to make it more afordable to war

4. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

You have to edit the money, look, it's not even logical, 10$ = 18 war xtals, 10$ = 100 nobility points which is equal to about 18b (i think so), so that means that 10$ in the form of kaw gold can't buy even 1 war xtal, and 10$ can buy 18 war xtals? Please redo the calculations.

5. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support! :D :) ;) :( :eek: :x :lol: :cool: :? :shock: :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :roll: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

6. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support.
    Great idea and great effort on your thread OP.

7. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

@ Allosaurus Your point if proportional costs between irl money and game money is an invalid argument when you specifically look at it. To give you the low down 1. 6xstal=5$ 2. 32xstals=20$ 3. 15nob= 2.2b (for me) 4. 100nob=10$ 5. 1nob=145mil. So when one looks at the deal of 40 war xstals for 20$ it is a deal. I assume the arguement wasn't on this though, it was on the proportion to game gold. To answer your question it is about 1.45b to 1$, you see why dev's are making a fortune off us? The dollar amount is suppose to be way higher than the gold amount. In your eyes war xstals would be 1.45b if you set it proportional to nob. The gold price is suppose to be super-inflated, that's how people make money. If you want to set it in proportional terms, 1 xstal at 20b is around 14$. But if I could exchange my game gold more real money I would be rich.

8. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Correct me if I am wrong with math but I believe that is correct proportions. I have consulted with various other players that spend alot of money in kaw through the form of pm, cc, and threads and they have even agreed that 20b is pretty high. They medium average was somewhere are 14.8b so I believe I will change the count to 15b a xstal as it is still extremely expensive but not EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE :D

9. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support. Instead of 2 a week how about 2 a day

10. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support

11. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support

However I think it would be better to make the prices (the one paid with real money) be a bit more expensive as this would be a bit unfair to other players who actually work hard to earn the gold

12. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

I may buy this xtal for 5b only  no offense but it's not logical and no one will buy it for 20b.

13. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! 100% support for a well thought out idea that was proposed before and this is ironing out the details and making it very logical. Devs would be very smart to adopt this idea. Well done.

14. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

1. The two a week is set into place to make sure ppl still spend money in xstals if tey want to war alot 2. The real money cost is not suppose to be 'fair' to the game gold as paying is suppose to be a 'shortcut' for player and is what funds development in game 3. 15b is a price where is inflated enough to be barely affordable yet not impossible to buy

15. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

I made a thread like this without pics about a month ago 

16. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT! Great idea

17. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support

18. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Bro, this is never going to happen EE was likely created to bring In more revenue for ATA via crystals.

19. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

Support!!! But maybe 7.5 bil a piece??? And get 4 a week??? Idk that seems more balanced to me :p

20. Re: War Crystals (Etoc Gem v2)

I get that you guys either don't have the money or aren't willing to spend it, or just are tired of spending 1.50$ 6 times a week, but get real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.