War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Not to sure who "stickied" this but I will be undoing it as its a guide.

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Eagle check page 19 or so

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Ahhh I see, blade you should have told us lol xD anyways will keep this thread "stickied"

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Lol kk

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    I first off want to thank everyone for their continued support. I have been extremely busy and have not been able to write a detailed letter to support. Thx again, and hopefully if this isn't exactly implemented that at least the concept will.

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

What's the point, If you could buy it with RL money?
    Might as well buy normal xtals then.

What's happening as KaW goes forward, Is the war aspect is slowly becoming pay to play.

If you don't have 2 xtals, No decent EE clan is going to take you in.
    So, In other words, Eventually EE is for those who can spend money on it.
    Regardless of how cheap two xtals is. Some people can't pay for it/are'nt working/Don't have a credit card. Or other reasons.

The EE gem would be a good solution to this, Letting anyone war , no matter what size, And how much RL $ they could spend.
    Although, Don't see the devs just handing out an EE gem to everyone. :lol:
    So buying it with gold :) Seems good :) Support.

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Maybe put a limit that you can buy such as mith... But lower the price to 1-3b and if you want more you can purchase more. That will exceed the limit. 6 crystals= 3 war unless they change 2 hour wars to 1 crystal.

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

100th support!!

Double support :D

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Nice, I support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support. Though maybe tone down the price like 2bil... 13bil would be a good amount.

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

If the devs implement, they would never put it up for gold. This is a warring concept, so they would put it up for mith...

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

what if the mith gem was no-refundable? like it didnt add to your bonus in winning estoc war.

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I'll give support. :)

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Well first off warring isn't mandatory, it is an extra event. So it isn't like xstals are needed to play the game, there are only need to war. Second off, the point of buying wxstals with real money is that it would be cheaper than regular xstals. It becomes cheaper so even people that don't work could afford it easier. Third off, EE gem uses mith. This would be earned back after wars, so there is basically no point in buying regular xstals. And even if it didn’t then it can’t be properly regulated. If it costs upwards of 6 mith then ppl that haven’t warred can’t buy any. And if it costs less than 6 mith then it waaaay too cheap. To ask devs to add a whole new currency to buy these would just be stupid and take too much time. It isn’t becoming a pay to play, it is becoming a pay to do extra stuff/grow faster. Of course there should be an advantage for those who purchase things with real money, that’s how devs make $ themselves. If there is no incentive to buy with rl money then KaW will go broke. I would usually have no issue with this business plan, but since war requires a lot of people to participate the people that are spending their money aren’t getting what they paid for. System wars can’t happen unless a lot of clans sign up and by making war xstals a thing it will enable for system wars to continue.

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.