war cheaters - penalties not enough

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jul 15, 2015.

1. What if I go to china do I have to email the Devs 

2. No just no there is no need for perm
    War ban that's just crazy. You are basically banning them from a major part of the game and saying they are permitted to eb only. Moles and leaks are all part of strategies

3. If it were part of the game then devs wouldn't give out shattered sword to ppl who open ps durin war - ur argument is senseless

Next argument please

4. Maybe in clan wars and maybe back when there were 48hr wars but not in a 1 hr war where you have no control over your team.

5. Hows a mole or leak part of strategy

6. But this is no different than real life
    The Yankees pay a fine to play over the salary cap
    Corporations pay fines to exceed carbon emissions
    Rich people pay expensive accountants to pay less taxes
    The difference is the lack of transparency here, and the illusion of fairness.
    I'm not willing to shell out max Xtals a day plus seals to compete in a fake gold race but I'd dump $20-40 a month to continue a fun strategy game.
    When I find one I'll be very excited

7. They give broken swords primarily for having no actions and being inactive.

8. Moles and leaks is not strategy. They should be banned from warring.

9. Full support, nobility becoming a waste. Peeps either spamming or inactive an many speak out but devs doesn't do anything, Don't wanna effect the revenue I guess.

10. Perm bans should go to ppl willingly n intentionally only in war to ruin the fun.
    Otherwise stuff happens n a Shattered Sword results.

11. What if, instead of indys, you group accounts that trust each other in a 'clan' and war together, thus eliminating unknown cheaters and mischief makers?
    :shock:

12. See my repost of an S5 idea

Tweak or fix as u see needed.
    Copy n adjust n post there. Thx

13. We call that round wars

14. Because clan wars are so successful and packed with activity.

15. I also think there needs to b a way of keepin cheaters from being disruptive - currently the only way to deal with them is after the war has been wrecked

What about a way to keep them from being disruptive durin war?

There should b protocol where it takes 3 different admins to kick an account off the roster.

16. Could have war mods. Give the ability to silence during war and can file a report on those who deliberately ruin the war.

Can by an anonymous position, like in SMASH.

17. Also devs caught a cheater who warred with 2 accounts (opened ps during war) last nite and gave both accounts a broken sword

Dun say cheatin (spamming cc or openin ps) is ok by the devs.

18. For whatever reason I read this as "Panties not enough".
    Really confused me, couldn't figure out why cheaters got panties.

19. Seems like u put the wrong color code Castiel…again ;)

20. I've no idea what you mean. I'm using my official forum color