War against Zaft!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 20, 2013.

1. The one or two zaft members I have talked to were nice.I know that doesnt represent whole family,but you cant say they are all mean.

2. Support to teja

3. Well at least you spoke with an account worth hitting, even if your argument isn't great, which statless alt do you usually use to trash the clan you hate?๎Š

4. Rogue are you talking to me? I've never used statless alts. And I've never really "hated" a clan, except the Inglorious family. That was a while ago, and any other clans that bother me I just ignore.

5. And my argument spoke complete logic. Unless you believe that anyone saying anything other than "HEY LOOK I'M OVER HERE FARM ME" is a coward?

6. I thought sigmin was taking a break from forums cuz everybody was hatin' on him

7. ๎ˆฒYes.

And Teja also quit last week. Forums are full of lies these days.

8. Tens quits 10 times a day, and every now and then he makes a thread about it. But to be honest I still support his goals and reasons.

9. Support to the leader of KaW ๎€Ž go Teja !

10. Rogue, you haven't made any meaning argument other than keep calling someone a coward. Here's my thought about posting with alt.

The idea that posting with an alt lacks legitimacy is that it has nothing to lose. But the fact is that the worth of an account to a person is very subjective. So no matter what stats, the owner of the account can still feel that he has got nothing to lose for various reasons (he has stronger accounts he care about, this account is not link so it's not played as much, this account is created to have "legitimacy") :lol: . But now he can post whatever and suffer the consequences with legitimacy and "bravery".

11. ZAFT = Terrorists? :lol:

12. @Aniksuneja- The leader of kaw? Lolwut?!?!?!

Did you mean to say the crybaby of forums?

13. Umm...this may sound really noobish i apologies in advance lol

What did teja do to get all his accounts silenced?

14. I think it started when he posted ad in wc and went over the limit and got banned for the third time (permanent). Then he declared war on the mod and later the other accts got banned too

15. Ohh i see...

..war on the mods? Did he win? Lol

16. Hey what clan was Teja in before this?

17. Well win not sure, considering he has ZAFT to deal with now.

18. Teja vs. Zaft+mods

Yeah...no...lol thats bot a good idea

19. ZAFT vs Teja

Teja, you're gonna get crushed. :|

Oh and dear KaWers,

Sucking up to an LB player or a mod doesn't get you bonus points!

From,
    Reality