War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Anyway, time for ZAFT to start asserting its total dominance of kaw now by slowly moving its members into the LB, or perhaps the LB into its ranks. It will be difficult to do, but the hard work will pay off in the end with a stronger and stabler clan.

2. cool story bro except you like forgot a few things. line you quit kaw years ago returned bougjt your accoubt and many others so you could return to thr leaderboard. nothing worse than a hypocrite just reset and go away

3. Nothing like missing English class. :roll:

4. I'm pretty sure Teja knows two or more languages :roll:

5. And that English is his second

6. For those who hate this thread. Why bump? Imo Teja makes threads like this every week . But half of the forums do aswell. Atleast tejas using a main to make the threads everyweek. Just farm him if ur tired of his threads.

7. Devil hes talking about crazyness

8. @Hero- A hell storm? With those stats it would be more like a dust storm.

Psycho-Lol i never shut up? Unlike noobs like you i speak my mind, lb position or not. I guarantee if this was some low stat chump he would be getting flamed to hell and back, but because hes on the lb hes praised for standing up for what he believes in?

Lmao

9. His English isn't that bad. Just a couple punctuation mistakes that come with typos. I'm not saying that they're all typos, but he probably doesn't care too much about proper written English.

10. ... Aaaaand I got my 69

11. If I was teja I would do that. Lol. And yes my butt hurts. I forgot to buy cream from said store

12. TNT, I haven't said one thing about other people taking on ZAFT if you are referring to me.

13. Teja has been muted here so he asked me to post this on his behalf:

Not to break ToU's the person I stripped today is using pw: applexxx and shared the account with ... Insulted me to accuse, but I could prove that I was telling the truth.

Mods/ close the topic - sorry I was staying true.

Always nice to see that Mods are using Pal/always nice to see people are there who aren't mods...

...Teja (Muted again)

14. Do some of you just sit and wait all day for a new thread to be posted so you can act like 12 year olds saying **** that's rude and doesn't even matter? You look like idiots.

15. Another thread made by Teja. Stfu already. Honestly you say your gonna quit so many times yet your still here. Reset and leave.

16. WombRaider, how do you expect anyone to just farm teja, if you haven't noticed he's pretty high up there on the LB... Some can but, most can't.

17. So Your Leaving?
    Good Luck In RL!

18. You will be miss

19. Respect man.fight the good fight