War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Fighting for? This is a goodbye thread( I think) so....he's not anymore. More or less leaving the problems he complained about up to us.

2. Lol teja idc about game

3. Jesus christ are you kidding me?!?!

Teja, can I go one week without you posting some thread about how your gonna quit, and farm somebody on the way out?

Quit already bro!

4. I'm happy there is people like teja who try and do what's right no matter what cost.

5. Probably after a week a new one will pop out and his friends will do the same as they are doing now, blind support

6. Not fighting anymore - I changed to an open farm. Fought a long time ago ...
    My time has come - hope my spirit will stay:
    Same rights for all
    We don't need prism
    We need a law - and not a Führer

Teja

7. Respect. Good luck TEJA.

8. German? English is the only language allowed here my friend :roll:

9. Wait.... You're leaving, or farming openly?

10. After observing some walls. Looks like Teja farmed a ZAFT member who is "cheating" and zeus jumped in defending whoever it is. Warning Teja that she will be stripped farmed naked if she dont stop. Question is..who is your target teja? My guess is laoda.

11. No worries P. He won't be long. He'll find a new topic to be crying about.

12. My guess is op farmed a person got farmed back raged and broke tou got silenced and is now spamming forums with crap.

13. Good luck Teja, I remember you back when Pats where still running. Ignore most of the people on here, half of them don't know what they are spouting off about. Good luck with your Vendetta.
    For those who don't realize, he is talking about how small account sharers are banned but big nobbers are allowed to bend the rules how they like.

14. Well i dont care about how people view me on game anymore. What i do is my choice.

15. Like he just did sword? Wow how long has is been sice you went blind?

16. Lol'ing at these idiots saying bye and good luck. It will be a short while until we see a "im gonna quit and farm all the mods".

Kaw rule #1: Teja never quits, just keeps the drama flowing.

17. TNT :lol: :lol:

18. At least he has the guts to stand for what he feels is right. I never see anybody here complaining do that?