Wales reach the Semi-Finals!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Jackson, Jul 1, 2016.

1. The English call the Welsh sheep due to an old trick used by the Welsh against their gullible English neighbours in medievel times, when the English had a nasty habit of ******* sheep. When Wales adopted English law they noticed the penalty for a sheep was less than stealing one (due to the English's habit) so whenever they were caught stealing a sheep they would instead say they were planning to **** it instead to avoid the fine.
    Therefore there is a very long list of crimes involving Welshmen sheep, although it is only the English who would actually ever **** a sheep, it is just another example of the Welsh tricking the English once again.
    Englishman "You are going to have your hand chopped off with an axe because you stole a sheep."

Welshman "I was infact taking the sheep to ****."

Englishman "Oh, thats good then our law endorses sheep . You will only have to lose a finger.

Years ago, because the English have small cocks, their wives would go to Wales for some big **** action. But in order to slip out of town they would have to dress up as sheep so the town guards wouldn't recongise them. Then dressed as sheep they would cross the border to Wales for some proper **** action. Hence the term 'sheep '. But because the small cocks English got jealous they called the Welsh sheep , which is really an insult to themselves.
    Engish Tracy: My husband has got such a tiny ****, I can never feel it.
    English Sharon: My husbands **** is tiny too, lets go to Wales for some good hard ****.
    English Tracy: But the town guard will spot us.
    English Shatron: Not if we disguse ourselves as sheep, then those big **** Welshmen can do some 'sheep ' on us.

#kinky

2. True Story 

3. Whales are pretty big, go them!

4. Re-edit theres some words lost in translation

Ex. "When the english had a nasty habit of sheep."

5. I'm aware... Use your brain mate -_-

6. Bye bye Wales :( :(