W.P.A vs Illuminati The 'Biggest' SW of 2014

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Logical, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When did I cry for help? My friends asked to whack your ratchet ass :lol:

2. Account Sharing ? unknown weren't you trying yo tell me titan_god was your main ? Dont see you playing on it much rather another person using it 

3. Anyways keep this classy all these forum posts don't really hit me I wish you lit up my news at least I kniw Frankenstein cares and hits me sometimes

4. Why am i arguying with idiots of kaw?
    Have fun with this thread
    OOOOO you are such badasses that you won a SYSTEM war against EB fairy build! NO ONE has EVER done that before! peace out

5. Actually, we are making very logical arguments that you just have no answer to.

6. What you're doing is begging for attention shadow like you always do " BOOO HOOOOOO imma quit kaw i got perm silenced" 

7. Ok it seems that there cannot be a civil conversation on this matter. As the butt hurt flows hard through one of you. But as I do not promote flame wars I will not take sides.

Moderator - Lock this thread

8. Piss off with your lock ********.

As for shade, you're right. The system war doesn't prove anything but one thing. That you are stupid enough to accept and waste almost 3 days of growth, because you thought you'd win easily, then lose.

That's what it proves.

9. Yes sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.