- W A R - T O U R N A M E N T - F E E D B A C K -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Make rewards better not just mithrill, to join a war is very expensive. So payout should compensate all that money you burn to enter it, plus it would motivate more people to join in wars.

The wars should last 12 hours, this way it would make people more active during short wars and strategy would be a big issue in wining.

2. I had no problem with any of the war trial at all none the problems you proposed wulf were that big of a problem at all. The other thing I wish they would update the war plunder more often.at one stage during the war, it didn't move for 2hrs in the war I was in. But I'm just nit picking anyway. The war was exciting and the rules and how it went was perfect. So no changes IMO.

3. 12 hour war not really fair. What about the people on the complete opposite of the world, and the war starts when they go to sleep. 18 hours better cuz they can get on when they wake up and have time to do some damage.

4. Yes , the rosters should be locked before pairing and no one can join after it ,even the applied ones. The rewards should be crystals and nobilities and some new items and also those reset items.

5. Yeah reset items would be a sweet reward.

6. I enjoyed it. However, I found that it was not worth what I put into it. With that I feel that the payout should be higher, not just in mith, but also have war tax payout like wars of old.

A second point that I feel is that too many people bailed out in the beginning of the war, with the locked roster it should also prevent people from leaving/being kicked. However there should be a countdown to when the roster locks so that you can get your war team in order.

As for the auto join. I both liked it and hated it. My suggestion for that is to have a mixture of auto join and choice. Say at beginning of war there is a required minimum 20 people active. The clan can choose who is active at the time, if 20 is not met the war will randomly autojoin members to meet 20 actives. Every hour after after that 5 more members need to be active, again the players can choose to join or computer randomly autojoins players to make quota. By the time 8 hrs are left all members are active. This will force the game to be active as well as add some strategy to when people join the war.

Concerns about stripping. It's part of the game, it sucks. However, I feel that the ally market shouldn't be touched. But please stop dropping inactives during the war, do so afterwards.

I have heard ideas that suggest payout gets better when your clan advances rank in the tourney, I like that idea and would like to second it.

That's all that comes to mind now.

7. Honestly I had no problems with the tourney, I find it very fun and liked all the current features of it.

8. #1 Auto Join
    I loved it because it gave the most active and prepared clan the advantage. The first clan to locate any leakers and pin the actives had a head start. If the test war utilized the conventional manual join feature there would've been a threat of it being a turtle war. With the auto-join feature it ensures that ALL 75 clan members MUST be active in the war. I have seen clans with an inflated clan rank by keeping inactive/retired KaW players on their roster.

#2 Locked Rosters
    Rosters should be locked before the clans are matched. I support the third possible solution, fix the "apply to clan" exploitation by rejecting all applicants once the doors lock. This would ensure that clans can't increase their apparent strength after they've become matched. Any players that are kicked shouldn't be able to rejoin bc they would've been invulnerable to war attacks during their absence.

#3 Length
    It is fine the way it is. Eventually you have to sleep no matter what region you live in. A 24 hour war would guarantee a full sleep cycle for all players. If it was an 18 or 12 hour war that started at 08:00 PST, then the war would be over when the Americans are asleep for a couple of hours. Yet, the European and Australian region players would've have been active at war for the majority of their sleep. Any clans that FF the war should not be able to initiate any ebs or system wars until the tournament war would have ended had they not FF (08:00 PST).

#4 Stripping
    It should be allowed. It introduces the threat of a strip but you also have the ability to strip them as well.

#5 Rewards
    War is about causing damage and destruction so I wouldn't expect to participate in a war and make a profit. I do believe that in order to entice players to war there should be a clan achievement (or personal achievement) given out according to the # of tournament rounds won.
    Also, they should increase the types of rewards as the tournament gets more difficult.

#6 Changes
    I support Revolver's idea that there should be a way for a clan to see the amount of plunder the opponent made from your losses. I add one caveat, this should be on the war history page after it is over. Otherwise, it would be too easy for clans to identify any leakers.

Lower the amount of required players to 60 players during the preliminary rounds and then back to 75 for the final rounds.

9. Would like to get another opponent if the one your have originally at the start ff the war by disbandment a.k.a they got scured 

10. If it is raising divorce rates and you fear a divorce then...guess what? Don't do the weekend war, a 6hour war would be unfair, or even a 12 hour. What if it is night for the entire war/ late evening/early morning? Then one side may lose due to their timezone as it could be from 8am to 2pm in another tinezone.

11. Auto join was THE BEST feature of this tournament. System wars had become so frustrating, with only selective builds active from the start of the war. How many times have you seen "don't join war until told" in CC or CA.
    If you choose to enter into a tournament and can't commit to be there when it starts then you deserve what you get. If you can't war from the start, self pin or have clan mates pin you.

Hiring of allies. Keep it like it was. If you don't wanna be stripped use mith to ghost your allies. Random hires are a part of KAW.

No outside hits. These are tournaments, matched play. If you want chaos have an OSW. No outside hits for these tournaments are just fine.

12. I think the war should be 24 hours long, I think that's a good amount of time, I like the auto join feature, and the wars should pay out gold rather than mithril, or we should be given an option as to which to have.

e.g:

your clan has won the war! You can either recieve 17 mithril, or 7,975,005,418 gold for your participation!

13. Devs need to raise mithril earning. It was even a double reward on mithril and payout was just sad. Definitely need to make the rewards worth the players time or they won't use the system. Other than that I liked it, but hope devs make it so that it will last. Not like a new eb that is fun for a day.

14. The rewards need to be something special. Otherwise the chances are this whole system will just collapse, with almost no participants.

I don't think stripping is a problem, and there's nothing wrong with stripping to reduce the oppositions members. This is war, and war is about hurting the opposition through all means possible.

15. I agree auto join was probably the best feature of this war, plus we knew 2 hrs in advance that we were all active so I don't see the problem there. 2 hrs was plenty of time to alert most of my members and pre warn them and change our strategy.

I thought the clan match up was pretty good (1.4bn we won by in the end) but I think rosters should be locked before matchup.

Unfortunately if the clan member min limit is raised to 75 then it would probably mean HOP wouldnt be able to participate due to some members not wanting to war (which is perfectly fine with me btw) but you'll not find us advertising on wc for hitters for the obvious reasons.

As regards to stripping, perhaps only members only active in the war could strip each other in the same way they could only hit each other.

As for rewards I found my 113 mith along with the pleasure of victory in a hard fought war ample. However perhaps the devs should consider this, the eb dropped pots are so strong and that it would mean a week of constant top tier ebs before the next round of war to stock back up. When frankly after a 24hr shift on this game you could probably do with a rest (at least I could lol). Perhaps reward those for activity on both sides.

Finally id like to see a proper results page and a little bit more communication from kaw

But all in all a good time was had by most



16. The rosters should lock when match is made! 12hr war would definitely increase the interest for a lot of busy players!clans should be able to make sure they have 75 active rather then the auto join,an alternative payout rather then mith would be a nice touch::special items/aqua/inferno/xstals!
    Just a few of my opinions

17. Oh yeah. When the timer ends that's when your opponent should be found. Along with a locked roster that would really balance the two sides.

18. Each and every issue coupled with your remedies sounds like a good system wulf.

19. overall really liked the war system. Addition of EB items drop would be great and hopefully not random but to certain players who been really effective in war. I mean could be decided the way mith payout is decided.