- W A R - T O U R N A M E N T - F E E D B A C K -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 19, 2012.

1. We enjoyed the war and have been using the all-active-at-start concept in our previous system wars to avoid the Pin-fest that was developing as the dominant war strategy. Keep it in or at least some version of that.

I agree with most statements about not limiting ally hires but if it's not limited in this type of tournament it's going to bite you. As you get down to the final clans you're probably going to have a lot of people outside working in how to screw it up for a clan they don't like. A massive ally strip at a critical time in someone else's war would be tantamount to fixing the fight. And let's face it there's enough angst-ridden haters in this game who would like nothing better than to destroy what could be a cool concept. You know who you are...you're smiling at the thought.

My $.02. Keep stripping limited to the warring clans if allowed at all. If allowing strips in the war you're going to have a lot of inequality in terms of financing. But maybe that's part of being the best war clan...

Agree also with an earlier comment about final clans being mostly mercs...maybe you once you're on a team you can't join any others later?

Thanks again for the concept. Hopefully it works out  LnR to all

2. Or maybe once you are a member of a losing team you cannot be a part of the next rounds.

3. Yes!!! Beta Achievements for doing it, can't believe we got them!!!

4. Not all participants received the achievement and that is unfair. I still haven't received and neither has the clan I warred with.

5. Were you in Commandments? Didn't your war forfeit before the start?

6. I was in Four Seasons

7. Never mind.. I just got mine now. Guess they are still awarding it

8. I honestly liked this tournament because we got to war another clan. Now in days all ppl do is eb's which doesn't make the game as it should be this is called kingdoms at war so war. So to conclude this statement I loved this tournament and I think that they should be many more to come.

9. Achievement FTW!! Meisha was wrong...

Yw panic, I would have been extremely disappointed as well. Lucky I could find a good clan so quick.

10. Dammit *facepalm*

That wasn't supposed to be in my copy/paste :lol:

11. Make our personal battle stats available to be seen by others. This would help greatly in finding potential leakers or open farms in the clan. Ex: fight off(won/lost), fight def(won/lost) etc. At present the steals are not to be seen.

12. I still haven't received my beta test achievement. And I dont think outside buying should be stopped since everyone can use moths to hide your allies. Since most pretty much everyone doing the war can buy them that problem is solved already

13. You'll get it...

14. Stripping solution

Stripping Solution. I think the mith spell should not just hide, but block anyone from hiring your ally. Isn't that the meaning of "Loyalty", anyway? Lol.

15. war stats should be a feature on everyone's profile at all times

Also in wars, spy stats would be pretty useful. But I think it should be displayed at the end of a war. Under successful actions and plunder it should also have a 'failed defences'.
    Let's the clan know who the rat was, but doesn't take away from the work wars require. Doing the math for win losses and paying attention to leaks constantly requires a lot of work and commitment, that's what separates the war clans from the other clans in kaw. knowledge and dedication. Well, that and trusted warriors who can work together

16. Yes it's odd our "allies" switch sides at the drop of a dime...or gold coin

17. Also add in our player stats in war history, plunder lost , hopefully this will motivate ppl to bank n pin, as well as to hit and earn. This will truly show the effort of ones contribution to a war.

18. I don't think it is balanced to allow an outside strip bank that we can not farm. This empowers bankers not a fair tournament. I confirmed this during the Beta as I tried to attack 5 members of rivals my Home Clan was in osw with.
    Some have this burning desire to wage wars that their rivals have no chance to defend. They see some delusional victory. It's no challenge for hundreds to strip and attack 75 there are no bragging rights.
    Bring your brave Bankers with you.
    Devs thanks for the Beta Badge

19. I don't like that clans can use this war tournament to run away from an OSW. OSWs are a part of this game and no system war can quite replicate an OSW.

Proposal: Either make osw a system war itself, with no rules, no war tax, no end payout for winners, no time system and engageable from any clan, but a ceasefire only possible by mutual agreement, or disqualify clans that are in an osw (from forum posts) from joining the war.

20. I love it but I think the reward should be health crystals or random gear
    Or possibly even an achievment