Vote on the Peasant Clan Role Name!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2016.

?

Choose your favourite name for the Peasant clan role:

Poll closed Jan 15, 2016.
  1. Clansman

357 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Peasant

510 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. Soldier

887 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. Commoner

95 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. Recruit

78 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Trainee

36 vote(s)
    1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is precisely the issue Devs feedback. There are real issues with this update, and the designation of Peasant is NOT one of them.

2. hey, come on and vote Peasant. What's wrong with it? I don't see any problem about being peasant. #Anti-peasantsGonnaHate

3. Was originally gonna pick clansman...

Thought about a bunch of lames running around with pillow cases on thier heads...

Picked soldier instead

4. The name is not the issue. It's the permissions the different roles have once given them. Lol. The one that can kick and silence but can't let ppl in made me laugh. The clan leaders trust the person to monitor but not admit to the clan. Hmmmm.

5. peasant
    ˈpɛz(ə)nt/
    noun
    a poor smallholder or agricultural labourer of low social status (chiefly in historical use or with reference to subsistence farming in poorer countries).
    "peasant farmers"
    synonyms: agricultural worker, small farmer, rustic, son of the soil, countryman, countrywoman, farmhand, swain, villein, serf; More
    informal
    an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person.
    "‘That is a civilized drink, you peasant’"
    synonyms: lout, boor, oaf, clown, churl, yokel, bumpkin, country bumpkin, village idiot, provincial, barbarian; More

Now much to everyone's belief. I am no peasant. And find the term highly derogatory.

If we aren't allowed to say fruitcake when referring to a player, then calling players peasants is equally demeaning. Unless now we are all louts, oafs or clowns etc.
    Equal treatment please.

6. U go play kaw f2p for a solid month and tell me how it went tough guy, you will realise this is beyond stupid

7. Best idea yet. Devs ideas suck cabbage rolls.

8. Butthurt is real

9. ...should be called "EUNUCHS" 

10. An Album Cover.

11. Options aren't gendered. What century do Devs live in?

12. Chaos beat me to it, but ill post anyways since i went through the trouble

[​IMG]

For the 300+ rude and unsophisticated noobs

13. I'm stuck between clansman and peasant.
    Peasant is more fun, but clansman seems like it's more likely to stand the test of Time

14. Pesent go's with the theam we are playing it's midevil times why the hell are u all throwing a fit this small really u all make no sence the devs have bust there butts to help us all in every way an this is good for all the clans an it seems u all want to cry an wine about everything I just don't get it yall I for one like the system that is being rolled out so why mk a damn fus over a rank name I just don't get it an again this is a midevil game ....an a war game hents the name KINGDOMS AT WAR so I soport the devs I say leave the name peasant it go's with the theme. ....

15. The fact that the title peasant is even an issue says it all about our creampuff society.

16. Dont be useless peasants KAW

17. But I liked the peasant name. Reminded me of Monty Python and the holy grail.

Just because some skeletal tart threw 25B at you that's no grounds for a form of government

19. What do i get if i vote  lol joking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.