Vote on the Peasant Clan Role Name!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2016.

?

Choose your favourite name for the Peasant clan role:

Poll closed Jan 15, 2016.
  1. Clansman

357 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Peasant

510 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. Soldier

887 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. Commoner

95 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. Recruit

78 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Trainee

36 vote(s)
    1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By the way, you guys need a ranked ballot. The vote split is going to muck things up.

2. No support

3. Why don't you vote on whether gold should be paid for admin spots. That would be more relevant

4. I suggest we also vote for new admin roles:

■ Zero gold needed for using new admin slots (as usual such positions are earned by clan members doing a great job)

■ Lots of gold needed as suggested by devs (will benefit hte clans and other rich clans)

5. Peasant FTW

6. ouch

7. I think there should b a title to honor ppl who are top 200 - they should b honored for the work put into their kingdom

8. You should have a separate rank for guests

9. We have knight,,next down would be squire than page! History see

10. *Money

11. No support. The structuring plans/ideas needs a lot of improvment. Having this poll is a step in the right direction.

12. Your words may come back to bite you.

13. Kiss my ass bro ️

14. There should be wenches slots available also.

15. Agreed

16. Kaw reacting with dumb punchlines and 'funny' jokes to the real stuff here. Lets vote for the pay for rank idea and the limited slots idea? Lets see how that turns out

17. There should be a sammich maker role and maybe a tea lady for good measure

18. I'd like the idea of a wandering soldier more than a wondering peasant. **Inactive player goes back to the game bc of promos and wars, looks at his/her clan title....

19. Best 666 post ever!

20. Having limited slots is the design we're continuing to move forward with. There are a number of different ranks, each with their benefits and we believe players will find value of this system once they get their hands on it. No, not everyone can be an Admin, but the powers are more clearly defined and there are a number of roles that take its form in many ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.