Vote on the Lay of the Rimelands - Part 3 (Equipment)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jan 14, 2016.

1. The current event drops boots that are a joke when it comes to stats.

Idea

Option 1:

Increase the stats of all boots by 10m in each category; attack, spy attack, defense, spy defense. Coming out with a total increase of each equipment by 40mcs.

Option 2:

Sweeten the pot by adding another piece of equipment along with the boots. In order to make it more balanced with past events.

Feedback

There will be no competition in this event if an idea like this is not considered. The current stats are worthless, 'pinioned boots' hold more stats than any of the current boots.

* Support or No Support, give your feedback.

2. Who even cares for equip? Get the silver bars.

3. These boots are pretty garbage, I would like to see a stat increase for all tiers. Although an overall 40mil increase is a little big.

4. boots have always had low stats, why would this be any different? You also win xtals, inferno, aqua, silver bars, banner parts. Tbh eq is mostly as everyone has roughly the same, and spells/pots can beat it..

5. True, but these boots are bad... Really really bad

6. But they look pretty badass so meh

7. Gimme that offhand Bruh

8. I feel like there should be a trinket or a helm being added, comparing stats to other equips.

Or offhand

9. Agree, if this were the case the current stats for the boots would not matter as much.

10. Tbh for 2 months of straight events I was hoping to get a full set of equipment.

11. For the quetzal event, they did both boots and head, as they have the lowest stats. Kinda surprised boots are alone on this one tbh considering their stats in comparison to other equip.

12. For boots that are better then the harrowing 2000 items total event @ level 7 verses this event at level 1

13. Not gonna lie I like the idea of boots and a helmet. I like that. I likey a lot

14. Support but 40m cs is to big

15. Op, I think since they're better than the boots you currently have equipped, that you shouldn't hop on the bandwagon that everyone with the pinioned boots are on. Take the boots or quit. Equipment is equipment.