Vote "NO" On KaW Admin Forum Poll

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Feb 12, 2013.

1. @shadow

Learn to count please before making delusionary comments.

Total price of full Red Paladin Equipment is easily going to total 4-5 thousand by the end of the release of all equipment.

Say you spend a lot of mith each war, making a surplus of 50 per win, and war an average of 3 times per week.

That's 150 mith gained per week, and say the total ends up costing 4500, that's 30 WEEKS in a row WITHOUT LOSING to max equipment. Consider losses, and this easily could take a year for the best clans, and several years for the lesser ones. Increasing payout is hardly going to cause a spew of a ton of mith.... It just makes it more feasible.

2. Max Equipment should be a goal that should take a while to get to, not something that can be achieved quickly.

This notion that easier is better contradicts the utopia of mechanics: pre-Pwar kaw. There was nothing easy in those days, you struggled for gold and banked gold in pots so it would not be stripped from you by a random entity.

3. A year of warring is not "quickly" by any standards.

4. To reach max equipment?
    Seeing as it is the pinnacle, hence max, a year seems dismal to fulfill such a max.

5. So it's like not letting a Republican go to a speech made by Obama. That's not right is it? I support the other side and I'm voicing my opinion on your thread.

6. drizzled is a noob. Support.

7. I will certainly stop warring, if this is going to be the case... And btw, I haven't noticed a "Vote yes" thread in forums yet...

8. Destroying system war is stupid. Max 12 mith atleast a war. Takes longer than a ee. Devs just greedy. People have no time play 4 hours a day for 5 days in a row

9. Drizzled, your logic is so flawed that I'm not going to waste my time. Sorry

10. Okie dokie then :D goodbye!

11. You never HAVE to pay money...

12. If the devs instigated a system whereby, rather than the "lesser" clan receiving the option of MORE xstals, why not force then "stronger" clan to use LESS xstals. Say 1max or even 0 per person. Would effectively remove the extra cost element, whilst maintaining the ability to balance the equation in the same way.

13. The idea for smaller rosters being able to xstal more...blows. I vote NO on kaw_admin's update ****.

14. They needed to take away xtal use from the clan with the number advantage, not add xtal use to the outnumbered side.

15. Support to op 

16. Personally speaking ee wars are exclusively for ppl who have cash to burn and 4 hrs to do nothing but play kaw. Sure I can buy xstals here and there but I can't do this 4 hr crap of just doing nothing but monitor my incoming so i don't get ko-ed - I have a real life. I know devs are trying to get ppl to war which is great but honestly wars in the old days were the best - since then wars have sucked.

I admit that I initially got excited about ee war and bought all these xstals but i realized that it was dumb to spend all this money on kaw. So I stopped warring because I rather not give my money to the devs to buy xstals. After all, if I continued to war I would have to spend a lot on money on xstals to get mith equipment and upgrade them (and I may need to spend a lot more if I lose a war due to bad pairing). So if i had to choose between spending money on kaw to try to get mith I might or might not get or do haunting to get gold and buy allies to increase my bfa - i chose to do ebs.

Personally speaking
    - They should allow ppl to buy mith again.
    - Devs need to stop trying to get ppl to war "their way". Devs need to be happy that wars do happen all the time in kaw - they just happen in the form of osw.
    - I'm not saying dismantle ee wars. Sure keep ee wars around for those who the cash and time to burn.

17. Yea I vote no - less xstals 4 bigger side better idea

18. Im not upset... At all.
    [​IMG]

19. Support op. Devs "fix" on this is a bad fix.