Volunteers Needed to help on a new idea! :)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by sean893, May 1, 2015.

1. **Broadcast from sean893 in All-Star Players 2015 at May 1, 10:52 AM**

Good morning, players!

Today, I have thought of making out a new epic battle thread (parts of it will be shown at the sneak peak), but after a while of all-day coding I discovered that my new epic battle thread which I have yet to post in forums, as an idea would not be understood clearly without help and support from the community. So here I am making a thread with the purpose of needing at least 10 volunteers, 1 from different home clans! As such, I have created a temporary clan to use to help illustrate my ideas further.

Basically, as a volunteer you will need to do the following:

:arrow: Come to the clan named All-Star Players 2015 temporarily. Only ONE player per home clan, and that player must stay at its home clan for at least 6 months in history.
    :arrow: When you get accepted to the clan above, write your home clan’s name as your membership title. For example, if my home clan is Sg K9 Titanz this will be the clan’s name that will be on my title.
    :arrow: After coming to the clan, stay for one The Reckoning epic battle and all will be done!

(Players can mistake my clan as a starter clan, so it is advisable to wall me first before you hit the join button to avoid confusions! ONE MEMBER PER HOME CLAN ONLY!)

Also, one of the volunteers who choose to visit the temporary All-Star Players 2015 will also have to post a screenshot in forums of a private message given by one other permanent clan member of the same clan the person chose to visit as a volunteer. The message should include; positive things about the person, how much time and effort has been put into the clan, how well did he/she treat the clan’s family members and if possible, the best thing the person has done keeping the clan alive and together.

How will this be done? A sample message would look like this:

A screenshot example of Rising_Star, permanent member of First Diablo being chosen by sean893, also belonging to the same clan's family to taking on Epic Battle: Trials of Destiny

Actually, I would not want to use this sample since my REAL home clan is Sg K9 Titanz, so I hope one of the volunteers could get message from one other perm member of their home clan to screenshot in forums so that I can use the private messages sent by volunteers for the idea!

I will be starting The Reckoning right as you are seeing this thread right now, which means the doors are now open for volunteers! You have a chance to volunteer until The Reckoning has ended!

Note that in order to do so you MUST have a home clan! Without a home clan you could not volunteer since it is connected with the idea of my upcoming thread!

And with that, ends the thread with ONE thing you will need to note:

NOTICE for willing VOLUNTEERS

By volunteering in to visit the All-Star Players 2015 clan to help me construct my upcoming epic battle idea thread better, you will also be represented in my upcoming thread “Epic Battle: Trials Of Destiny” as to help illustrate my ideas, in a positive way!

A sneak peak of Epic Battle: Trials Of Destiny

And your time starts…..

NOW!!
    :D

2. So it's an all star event... For EBs?

3. Yeah! Not necessarily for epic battles, but this All-Star event is meant to reward the best players recognized by their family members for their positive contributions to their own home clans! :D

Thread Objective Progress:

Number of Volunteers: 8/10
    Screenshot of spell-cast message from other members: 1/1

Volunteered Clan Names

1: LSA Elite
    2: Shogun's Samurai
    3: Legendary Hero League
    4: Roman Pretorian Legion
    5: - L E V I A T H A N -

4. While this sounds great in theory, since you only show 10 slots. It seems as though this eb wound 1: not be worth making. And 2: would be nearly impossible to do with out xtals galore. In addition, since there are thousands of clans out there, why not make it each clan gets a try at the eb?

5. Where do you find the time for this?

6. That ten slots is not for the actual epic battle on the sneak peak! What I meant is, I need 10 volunteers from different clans to come to All-Star Players 2015 for one Reckoning, to help me complete my last parts of idea to create my upcoming thread: Trials Of Destiny! :D

7. Can i bring Osw with me?

8. So we just come to your clan hit once leave a message about someone in my clan then leave? Then by doing that we are part of your idea?

9. Half of me thinks it's awesome that you put that much effort into Kaw.
    The other half of me really really wants to farm you.

10. Yup! Just come to my clan and hit one Reckoning! By doing that you are helping me complete my idea through me screenshoting for the purpose of my upcoming thread! For the message part, you may not need to do so as only 1 out of the 10 willing volunteers needs to do this. I believe their message could be better than my sample one (which I would not want to use..)

I will give thanks to you in my upcoming thread if you volunteered to do so!

To make it valid, if you want to do the message part you should not only join in
    All-Star Players 2015, for one Reckoning, but also get one other permanent member from your home clan to write it for you so that you can post in my thread! :)

11. LIZ is my main and I support farming

12. Butthurt eliz you didnt read right?

13. **UPDATE**

A player has just volunteered representing
    LSA Elite, Shogun's Samurai

2 down, 8 to go!! :D

14. Hitting the repeat button all day and emptying your wallet into the devs' hands doesn't make you a good player. Stats mean almost nothing if you are deciding whether a player is "good" or not.

15. Well, if I'm not active then who would be here to watch the doors then?

For the actual All-Star event, the chosen player will be done through majority of votes from their family clan members

16. Hitting ebs has nothing to do with how active a player is.

17. That is one insanely logical statement