view my war now to see me solo a clan!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

1. And FBs were more like 5 fails, how's your fail war going with ML btw lol

2. Lol lethal  whatever you say bro. Did I say you dropped because of the hits? Nope. Just said you dropped below what I could hit. Speaking of false achievements LOL how is your shitty merc clan goin? How bout gettin one of your merc to put a contract on me since my war is over. Wait actually ill put a 3b contract on myself Or do you only accept contracts your mercs can complete?

3. Pup used to kiss my ass when I was BC lol..he's grows a pair after now though. :)
    why do u have such a problem with what I'm doing? I'm making the most of what's left of my build, I have no desire or patience to regrow account, so instead of going inactive with it I have fun. If it's cowardly to farm new players I really dgaf to b honest, it's an app game for 9 year olds :) lmao....u need to read my cp, "why so serious"?

4. doing good buddy

5. Kiss your ass when bc  I gave you a respect that you had earned. Continue giving you the respect after your build was dropped. Not untill recently when I sided with a friend and you got pissed did I continue this I don't take **** from anyone. ILBC HLBC LLBC any kinda bc you can be doesn't matter to me.

6. Personal experience thats true⇧

7. Lol hand u flipped on me, we were friends, just bc I backed a different side in a war is no reason to turn on a friend, but that's just me bro

8. As I said before, I still consider you a friend.

9. Lmao how many damn alts u got