view my war now to see me solo a clan!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

1. And I took down the rank 1 clan while doing it

2. I have not read any other thread where the OP has posted 75% of the replies...

3. Austin if a man is king of something it makes no difference who kneels and who dosnt, he's still king till de-throned ;)

4. For instance I do t support Obama but he's president all the same lol

5. 15 posts out of 45 total...

6. Status: undisputed king of noobs

*correction, I dispute the idea of you being king.

I say again, stop trying to pick on people who don't want to fight, pick on someone who can and will fight back.

7. @ austin..they wanted to war me, how am I picking , lol...you can dispute it all u like yet can't do anything about it soooooo.....I'm just having fun and sharing it with u all, feel free to hate lol

8. So if I drop build and mith up and hit a bunch of players less than a week old I too can be a king of the noobs?

No? That just makes me a loser who can't fight people my own size? Damn it. Oh well.

9. Oh lethal u are still here n farm beginner? U are a real warrior !   here is ur "nobody cares" award

10. Is lethal naturally that weak? Or was there a build drop?

11. If they wanted to war you why did you challenge them? Hmm...it's easier that way too...

12. No the owner agreed to war me, I just did the challenge

13. Awe man! that's cute!!! :roll:

14. Childish . Stay for forum

15. I run 2fb on you when you talk smack in forums last time. You returned a 2/3 assn and 1/2 scout then I got online to hit and you dropped below what I could hit  now you back here being tough bc you hit ppl that you could dominate with just 1 of your eb pieces.  you are also becoming the new Tiger-assassin of forums.

16. Ya pup I dropped over a few inc from u days ago, I just dropped build yesterday for these wars,, but if claiming false achievements floats your boat man