Video Guides and other KAWntent

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by LazyCoyote, May 1, 2022.

1. Hello everyone!

Literally my first time posting in the forums, so I apologize if this post is lacking flare lol. Anyways onto my the main event!

In an effort to give KaW some more media presence and draw in new players, I would like to pitch an idea to everyone. I wanted to see what everyone felt about video guides and content related to KaW being put on YouTube for example. There is already a lot of great guides on the forums, but I feel that is mainly utilized by players already involved in the game. On top of that, let’s be honest, I’m super lazy (pun intended) so if there is a video guide I would rather that compared to having to read through and article haha. In general I would love for there to be a means of getting KaWs name out there and increase its media presence. It seems that ATA doesn’t put a lot into advertisements, which is completely fine, but as a community we could make a difference.

I wanted to present the idea to everyone to see what you thought. What are some things you believe would be beneficial or good content for these videos? My main thoughts are doing various guides to help new players as well as experienced ones understand the game further. Obviously I would be more than willing to work with other forum contributors so that I am not taking credit for work they may have already done. My intent is not to spotlight myself in all of this, but rather present KaW in a new way to promote new growth in the KaWmmunity!

Thanks in advance everyone, and I look forward to hearing your feedback! 🤙🏻

#1 LazyCoyote, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    DeFi-Novelist, AD and Lord2Gunz like this.