#VETERANS#

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CharIie, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Hello kawmunity.

So like I love colours and I love seeing the mod and vk colours in WC and forums etc... So I was thinking more colours should be introduced. Then I thought maybe there could be a new kind of player role similar to vk.

VETERANS

So veterans would be recognised members of the community who are very knowledgeable of the game and its gameplay especially. So the role of these players would be purely to assist people who have queries about the game. These people wouldn't just be people from lb who are just considered veterans for how long they have played. No, these are people who know the ins and outs of kaw and are willing to help other players all the time. Most lb players don't even follow back so I doubt they would be suitable for this position.

Veterans would have a yellow. (This could be changed but yellow is the only stand out colour that isn't purchasable with mith or already taken by other roles).

I think the most likely candidates would be players who take part in all aspects of the game, forums,war,pve,pvp,WC and who have experience as clan admin and are known for being open to those who require advice.

The veteran role is different to vk because they are recognised for their contributions to the community however veterans would just be players who are recognised for their game knowledge and are just there to answer questions, not really to be going out looking to help but just to be there to be asked.

So what are your thought on this? Any improvements on the idea would be appreciated. Or if you have thought up your own idea for a new role, please state it.

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. Veteran role - Mostly inactive noobs with 5 year plus achievement badge.

That'd be ideal.

3. Obviously they'd be active players otherwise they wouldn't be able to answer questions which is the whole idea.

4. But.. But I want a colour for doing nothing :cry:

Just joking :lol:
    With regards to the OP, I'm not sure how useful this would be, and how likely it is to be implemented. I think I'd stick to just having more VKs.

5. Yea but more colour would be nice!!!! I love when cc and stuff is colourful!

6. Then what would we start calling people who have played this game for 4, 5, 6, 7 years? "Old timer" doesn't really have a ring to it.

7. I'm in.

8. Isn't this basically the same as VKs?

9. I was thinking this was about a different type of veterans at first

10. The point of colors is to stand out. Nothing stands out in a rainbow. No support.

11. I vote for Villain badge. And I want one ️️

12. Support this thread. And as always, if you have any KAW RELATED questions, feel free to ask... Willy the Duce.....

..I might answer a few too.

13. How about a Villainous Knight?

Meh, I support

14. That's what vk's are supposed to do.
    No support
    No1cuurrys

15. This does sound simliar to a vk but i see the difference op is getting at, vk's can be selected based on loads of helpful stuff like forums guides, tracking apps, game contributions, etc but they're not really expected to answer questions...this role would be more ideal to higlight players to support mods in providing information, i wouldn't call them veterans though, maybe something more along the lines of "Player guides", but yeah, not a bad idea really.

17. I mean, VKs are kind of around for this. I know VKs don't have any set requirements, but they're recognized for certain things around the community and generally seen as people you could go to for help.

18. I did say what was different about them. If you would like to read again you should see. I do apologise if its not very clear.

19. I just highlighted to make it easier :)