Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. Rad? Canada really is stuck in the 90s

2. Criteria should be clarified. Those that coach and develop others, provide good constructive feedback to devs and so should be considered.

Those that whine and spam crap and only have self interest at heart in forums should lose achievements not gain this one 

3. I'm interested in seeing what this Achievement looks like :)Hope people who really deserve it get this achievement!

4. what would be the bare minimum to get the achievement? like is there a number of questions we have to answer? or do we just have to be "cool" to each other? i want to get a look at this achievement and see if im cool enough to keep it :mrgreen:

5. How will you even see when people are helpful and "rad"? Is it only wc based? Cause I've helped people and many have helped me, but it's mostly in pms, wall posts, and cc. I know KAW wants us to think they have eyes everywhere, but really you can't see all the helpfulness going on in all those places.

6. where do i vote??? I vote for balto573! Very helpful

7. I haven't got my grieves yet plus my estoc edge is 2 while all others have estoc edge 3.. devs plz help me out. Thanx

8. Dear Fellow-Knights-In-Arms, can we nominate individuals?? I know of several..:)))cheers- havagudbattleday-allyrian

9. Another great idea by KaW creative! This is amazing! I think this will encourage people to be nicer to each other and help give those who deserve credit for there friendliness and helpfulness to other players!

On a side note, I would like to send a shoutout/thank you to all of those who are being good citizens behind the scenes in PM's and seen places, just not recognized. I solute you good samaritans of KaW!

10. Alright, here's my two cents: It should be valorous knights, not valiant knights. Valiant means brave or stout-hearted, and I believe that a few people who are valiant aren't necessarily valorous. *cough* SiIverBullet *cough*

11. I think my eyes just exploded reading rs-son-of-poseidon's post lol

But i think this is a good idea.
    You should make an event to vote for who you want to elect. It could be the "Valiant Elections" or something like that and they could be the last day of each month.

Good idea!

12. I am awesome too.. see  how awesome I am 

13. Thanks bill and ted. Awesome!!!

14. 'Keep being rad to each other'...

Oh my. Would someone mind translating ops post from Imbecile to English?

No KaW flops from one monumental disaster to another ATM. Goodness me.

15. Let me take a try at translating it for you, we at ATA want to look like we are doing something but in fact we made a little badge and let an ape type OP.

16. I for some reason feel this is more of a distraction than anything, To distract us from the whole EE fiasco, and other things that users are complaining about. This is the second time achievement(s) have been added during times of uproar.

17. So can we e-mail devs with nominations for who we think is fitting of this new achievement so they can keep an eye on them??

18. Honestly guys “rad“ is just a word who the heck cares what era it comes from, it was just the first word that came to creatoves head.

19. Just to balance things out, there should be a biggest douche bag achievement as well.