Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. You're not radical.

You're foxy! 

2. i would like to nominate KA___GHOLRIC___KA for the Valiant Knight achievement...

3. Seriously??
    What a joke...
    Ok.. Wait a minute here geniuses...
    You LIKE that were awesome to each other?
    What about those of us that are jus basically sick twisted individuals?
    WE DESERVE AN ACHIEVEMENT TOO DAMMIT

4. I would like to nominate KA___GHOLRIC___KA for the Valiant Knight achievement....

5. Dont care. Where is eq

6. Adding to my post
    I really think u should consider my idea, I mean imagine how fearsome the achievement of "feared sociopath" would be when u look at a profile..
    U could get nominations from other warriors that would sound like:
    "Dam i had to ask for CF soon as i could, that guy is off his rocker! He just doesnt stop hitting ever! And he keeps posting my losses on my wall like wtf? Then he stripped my hidden alt! Kaw ppl should be aware their about to deal with a potential lunatic, give that guy an achievement!"

7. Nominations won't get your nominee very far. If you read the OP.. The award will be giving out to players who are seen has role models. These awards will be giving to specific players who stand out in the developers eyes who go above and beyond in our community. Everyone has a mentor or two, but this doesn't mean they deserve anything, but a loyal clan mate.

However, going out of your way for the community is a great thing...but I wouldn't make the achievement your goal. Feeling good about helping someone out and giving them the fun of the game, should be enough. Having the developers recognize is a remarkable feat, but keep in mind it won't happen.

Take this as a mini moderator, just with no benefits expect being noticed. No need to nominate anybody. It's a way of the developers to appreciate someone by saying, hey thanks for helping out the community.

So for the rant. Just a few cents of my thoughts on the post, and the comments I've read

8. i see a clan trying to slam a thread with votes . That's not how this works

9. You should have made it,so u can nominate ppl, I had alot of ppl help me when I first started playing kaw. If they haven't of help me I'm not sure if I would even still be playing, but good idea Devs,s

10. Judging by the style of text in OP, ATA has a new college intern...

11. Hi kaw, you might remember me. After 3 years of moderating your game I think I may have helped at least 1 or 2 people, deserving the achievement.

12. I vote Benty.

13. I think this is that new intern's idea that will never really catch on :3

14. Do silences ban you from getting this achievment? Because i consider myself pretty helpful but i got silneced 2 times cause of ad abuse lol....

15. Where my equipment devs

16. Hey about a well behaved achievement? Ive been real good oh kaw devs never been silenced, banned or kicked off a thread i should get a 1% plunder bonus 

17.  nice rickroll devs!!!

Oh...wait....

This is...serious?

Did the dev team have a bring your kid to work day?