Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. Remember kaw_creative? He died almost two years ago. Kaw_community took his please...

2. Wannabe valiant knight

3. #Pray4UnicornPoopCookie

4. Does this mean you can't strip people

5. No, this isn't how you play the game, it's how you help the community. Strip away!

6. He made damocles and organised event tour which is why we hv stupid events today

7. Last time panda george ever tried to be helpful. 

8. Support

9. I think the people nominating others is a good thing and shouldn't be shunned. I highly doubt the devs know of 90% of the good deeds people do. Also wether it comes from clannies or not is irrelevant, if it's coming from clannies it's still a testament to that person as those people are in their clan for a reason. Lastly, I've seen mods bashing people on here about "getting people to nominate them" I can't speak for everyone else, but it feels good to be recognized for the hard work and effort I put into this game and how it benefits those who play. I don't need an achievement to know I'm helping people and improving people's kaw experience. The respect and gratitude of those I impact is worth more then any achievement awarded.

10. like most of these things you dont need a colour to show u are deserving and most of all in kaw its ur peers that will give u recognition. We know ppl like urself sylver deserve it but whether they give u one is another thing. I would like to ty for all ur hard eork and effort u put into the game. Ppl dont realise u are helping ppl more than a new spell or volley but how to war and fix their build which is more than anyone of these are doing put together. I dont see how forums,trivia and other things help kaw but build advice and asking ppl what they want and setting them a goal to build towards is the best thing that you can do for them.

11. For gods sake sylv.

I know for a fact that you asked your clanmates to post on the forums and feedback you to get VK.

I personally saw this screenshot and submitted it.

You will never be a VK.

Yes I am posting this from a statless alt to stay anonymous

12. Vk is a dead program just stop this nonsense

13. Of course! As such, I'm highly looking forward to see new Valiant Knights rising to the sky!

The Developers are rarely online and I can barely see them, once a week to 2 weeks everyday! :D

If it's really true no new Valiant Knights had been risen, then I will remember these 11 players from today till the end! :D

14. There is a way to hide your online presence. 

15. I know that!! :D

I'm O.K now, Vlad! Thanks for showing your concern! :D

16. Yeah. They watch us more than most people want to believe.

17. I still say there needs to be some kind of evil player acheivement...for the most notorious trolls and farmers.

18. I'm not biased or anything, but I disagree.

19. Cus you already have it sir lol

20. What?