Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. now i can get a reward for being nice and helping other clans thanks guys u r awesome for recognizing and rewarding

2. they arent its just hype

3. Basically they reward who they like n favor. I've trained hundreds of users for kaw. Post help to wc walls. I'd say that's being awesome (he says fishing for his achievement) without actual details surrounding this toss it into the fail pile

4. Nice Idea

5. WEEVU!!! Hands down, one of the VERY BEST PEEPS in kaw!! PLZ check him out and consider him for this achievement. Ty!

6. Surprised I don't have it yet

7. anyone got problems/questions about the game feel free to ask me

i vote for everyone except me.

8. Love all the people promoting themselves and others. It's hilarious

9. Does anyone have this achievement

10. No, nobody does because it doesn't exist. It was all hype after Season 1 EE fail.

11. Ummm did the creatives seriously use the word rad?

12. I am so good at this. I am really helpful for that. Blah, Blah, Blah. Being valiant isn't about self glory. I am tired of hearing what you players did to deserve the achievement. A true Valiant Knight would let there actions speak for themselves. Just saying. :)

13. Am I the only one thinking OP is trolling?

14. Of course, PNOYBBOYSTATIC and Moose should earn aforementioned achievement ^-^

15. *should be given is what I meant lol

16. I've noticed that a few of the Great Thinking Ape games, have a variation of this thread posted in each one of their selective forums. So far, none have gotten the thumbs up from the devs who have been considered "worthy" to have the achievement "earned".

Personally, I don't understand why the well-admired moderators haven't gotten this achievement already, let alone all the current existing users who have been active since this games inception in 2009.

17. For a game with the word "War" on its name, this achievement sounds a little bit anachronistic. But who knows, maybe OP isn't trolling and their "awesomeness department" is really tracking us(.PRISM docet). So lets be all good and sweet and helpful vs each other.
    Make Love Not War.
    PEACE

18. I would like to nominate DOT_Opaldragan