Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. I nominate slayerbob. Always a good person to ask a question to, long time member and respected veteran. Anyone here in the forums knows why he deserves it. He doesn't troll or hate and I was honestly hoping he'd get mod. :p

2. Awwwww Alice 

3. How to be nice to each other ?

4. This is a very nice reward!!

5. Ok my question to this post does this achievement have some type of bonuses to it?

6. Far_Canal should get this achievement:D

7. Agreed with COA Michael, Farrcodile Dundee for valiant knight.

8. Mee ?? XD just joking………:p but if wanna gimme……XD

9. Moose or any mod please unban me

10. Hands down, Weevu fits this criteria. He is one of the oldest players and best peeps in the game

11. I help ppl all the time in clan on walls and pm so im awesome its just not seen, i help ppl coz i can not for some achievement. I like the idea though

12. I dont need your carrot you can keep that achievement.

13. This is a smart idea giving recognition to the people who make the KaW community better than Worse.

14. Ty devs, its about time us peaceful, money generating kingdoms get recognition! I don't do the war thing just yet so I am involved in non-confrontational clans only w the intent of big plunder and nice drops! Over my 18months here at law I've diffused many of what could have been hate wars of retaliation and not just friendly competitive wars! Ty for looking out for the humanitarians devs

15. @stricylyprofessional:Kaw can be a difficult community w a disposition like that! We can still be competitive and friendly st once!

16. Hey KaW_creative r u a dev?

17. Quite interesting at best!Lol,I'm slow when being up to date with the Forum!But this new achievement seems like it could actually raise and promote "FRIENDLY RIVALRY/COMPETION",to see who can get it or instance.
    Good add to KAW Devs,keep up the AWESOMEideas!The KAW community appreciates your hardwork and devotion!

18. Cahuck! Great clan owner, always there to help!

19. who even has this?........nobody? well that was all hype

20. What the hell is being "rad"to each other and "awesome above and beyond" supposed to entail? What does that even mean...? Maybe you should call it the Com By Ya Achievement...damn hippie.