Valentines Promo! šŸ«

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Peony for your thoughts?

[​IMG]

You've heard strange rumours about some wondrous crimson flowers that supposedly have mysterious powers. Wanting to investigate this matter, you set off with Holm, Gwyn, and some troops to gather these flowers and bring them back. šŸ«

The valentines legend and leaderboard will be available from Friday, February 11th at noon PT until Monday, February 14th at noon PT and offers some extra rewards! There is no cost to entry and it is available to all players.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Promos and Plunder Bonuses

Premium EBs šŸ«will have 25% increased plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    The EB promo will be running from Friday, February 11th at noon PT until Monday, February 14th at noon PT.

Thanks for playing <3šŸ«

#1 [ATA]Appa, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2022
    Lord2Gunz likes this.
  2. Right on

3. Why do all the things have 14/3 in them lol

4. Bet you didnā€™t expect clans to run b2b warbeasts to get roses instead of your other bigger, more expensive premium ebā€™s šŸ˜‰

5. Thatā€™s fine! Field Marshal Holm wanted to spread some Valentineā€™s weekend cheer anyway. Spread love, not war (at least, for this past weekend)! šŸ˜‰

Thrawn likes this.
  6. Iā€™m usually not a troll, but not really fine with me. It makes those of us willing to spend on chimes feel kinda ripped off. Every other event, you have a decent chance of making leaderboard by sitting in HtR and NK. I would have been forced to leave HtR clans to have any chance at this event leaderboard. Lots of others did and opted to spend next to nothing for their win.

-Moon- likes this.
  7. Maybe the KaW calendar is different, did you notice the ā€œValentinesā€ event didnā€™t even last the entire day? And true to form, the roses drops were totally insufficient to complete the event and the rewards didnā€™t merit the effort required; how sad šŸ˜”

8. Hello KaW devs & co
    It was ok sending decent rose drops for collecting shadowfael banners chests through the WB ebs which is freely available for ALL OF KAW PLAYERS thats a good idea from Holms. But i dont like the drops for banner chests leaderboard idea!. So i am suggesting instead of making a separate banner LB why not make the banner event so like the first time when it was introduced to the game? because all of KaW is definitely going to work for a whole lot of drops to get a whole lot of banner chests to upgrade the new banners to max lv16 & cut out the drops for banner leaderboard thing!. And like how all players r going to need alot of chests you should include the banner side legends wth the normal side legends too & not just for a few days but from the start of every events to finish or every 14 days. Still using the Calydor ebs to give some decent drops for banner chest would also be a great idea, but not to make it a leaderboard thing.. because of this i wasted & loose all my imperial seerstones. Dear KaW devs & co please take my suggestion into consideration & make drops for banner chests more better in next event, thanks alot for reading this

9. While weā€™re on the subjectā€¦why have the weekend promos all been reduced to 25% bonuses, when they used to be either 50% or 100%? seems like the more lands n buildings cost, the cheaper the rewards

RadarChef likes this.
  10. Thanks for running this, glad to get some banner stuff, but ultimately kinda disappointed couldnā€™t even make one level of upgrade after putting in a lot of taps to max the side legend. Still a long road to level 16, feels like even 5-10x the drops or events wonā€™t get us there in a couple years

Thrawn likes this.