Valentines Day Massacre

Discussion in 'Wars' started by D3ClM47I0N, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Support!

OmegaLSA

2. I did but i apologize ill try again later...

3. Nice idea, but Jester's event sort of.... you know...

But I massacre people daily.

4. This is awesome.. Support lol

Im down.

5. This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  cynder?

6. We did it first last year Neptune

When Jester got farmed out of the game Lolz

7. Like that comment! Jesters event 

8. Ill give you Pal group Silver.

Misunderstanding

9. I'm in for farming KMS participants 

10. Haha she got farmed out of the game??? HAHA!!!!

11. Wait... Im a participant and i wanna farm participants... What category do i place???

12. She used to be 'Fiddler'

13. 1. I was never farmed out of the game.
    2. Please continue with your lies, you're pathetic.
    3. I have openly apologized for whatever ******** you're still holding onto. If you are this childish then you are the equivalent of Bellemorte. And look where that ended up for her.

14. Yeh ik she was fiddy. But u guys farmed her n made her go MIA??? LMAO. She must have stress around this time of the year now cause of that.

15. Ok, Swabia... You "chose to quit and happened to be being hammered by ppl who are 'jelly'"



16. Actually I didn't quit this time of the year, I took a break during April to September for personal reasons. My reasoning to take a break from something is my choice. You need not to have an opinion.

17. Hahaha!!!! Teach me ur ways cynder!!! Your good with the ladies :p OMGGGG SWABIA QUIT?!?!
    I was supposed to 1v1 him... Atleast 1ce before i quit.

18. I never said u quit this time of year.

Just explaining why you thought your plagiarized 'farm fest' idea for valentine's day was completely original.

You were completely ignorant to Valentine's Day Massacre. And that's ok! We'll be collecting royalties though

19. Hehe.... Hmm i dont give royalties... Ill collect tho :p. Ill donate too.

20. Jester... It is childish to threaten to kill someone with a gun in a game too right?