Val Logic

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Good thing I have a LOT of the 4-5m hansels in my corner .

See ya soon worms

2. Get those towers back up asthma

3. Towers are lame, SPY attack is the name of the game! You see, in your post, I can act as both the hitter and the stealer 

4. I don't know if I like the original post more, or the direction the thread took thereafter. Either way, it's a good thread to waste time reading.

5. Waste time reading?
    It's actually some pretty useful info lmao... You and Swabia so similar. Things evolved, and instead of farmers, there's a new breed called "one man army"

6. Things evolved 3 ways:

The talkers - talk **** but don't hit

The hitter talkers - don't hit but talk **** and say they hit

The hitters - LEGIT hitting - no smart words just fun fun fun

7. The problem with swab and Val is that everyone balloted swabs ego over the years, and Val balloted his own over this year. Now they can't sand each other. Pretty simple.

8. It's the forums. Forums are all generally just a way to waste time. Sort of like the game. Just a way to spend it. Idk why you're reading into it so hard like it was a slight towards you. Lol easy down slugger.

9. Spice up forums with a bit of factual information, arguments cause OSW, and that's the reason I come here

10. I also don't get why I'm so likened to Swabia. I actually do ebs. I understand the necessity for growth, and validity of equipment. Lol

That's always confused me. From like the moment I return, those thoughts were projected onto me despite saying many times over that I saw it all as a necessary evil. But everyone is like "oh Ahdy is old and doesn't understand the new times". Cut me some slack I'm starting from a new account. Lol

11. When I have the time ill OSW a clan, I very rarely OSW single players nowadays, there's no use because there's obviously no chance for them, simple facts.
    And EE keeps me entertained. I'm just bored as ****, since s1 is over and wars are only on weekends, so when I'm in work for 13 hours or so, a Nce little EE war would've killed some time lmfao

12. Why focus on single players?? Just hit everyone, anyone. Who cares if they have 'massive bfe'?? I don't lol

13. Ahdragos. Rightly said. Took the words right out of mouth. This young generation think they are so smart and cocky. Exactly like a true 17yr does in life. Way to say it. And I have accts all sizes for all kinds of elements of war, eb, strip. What "magic formula" did you invent Val? Nothing everyone else whose played and not tried to gain noriety from newcomers

14. You realise, that farming noobs is useless. I don't like fighting players who don't want to, it's like punching a baby in the face and saying you won the fight.
    I farm the people you fear Swabia is not one to fear in this case, since he hasn't returned any incoming to me in 7 months (literally). even more. He hasn't hit at least 3 months before I made this clan /worms. Which was start of new year

15. We should all just chill and hold hands and have some beer

16. Luckstar, nobody cares what you have to say, till you do something about it.

17. Luck- what are you even talking about?

What magic formula did I invent? I didn't invent anything neither did I say I invented something. Everything has ready been invented, and your who discovers those inventions.

 that **** needs to be made into a quote.

-Val