Val Logic

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Then you come across a x/x/x/2.5m (static sd) and you can't do a thing but burn pots.
    Then you come across a x/x/x/4m+ (static sd) and you cant do a thing.

Good logic for hitting growing players / eb players. However for the new generation of tower EE builds it is as useless as a donkey in a supermarket (without anything to carry shopping of course).

Cool logic - It's KAW Mechanics 101 though.

You should request Belle add this to her Fight Mechanics thread.

2. B-

It's called attack stripping. Duhhhhgg. 1 HLBC hansel ain't going to take **** against a 4m static acc as they won't be able to go bellow Say HB.

Accounts with static are DESIGNED to stop steals. So the only option is to slow strip using attacks...

3. Slow strip a tower build using a large attack build, eventually, due to their terrible plunder, they will end up naked

4. Thanks val!

5. I would prefer using HLBC spies to clean an account in 30 minutes with no trace of hits tbh...
    Thinking about it in numbers;
    - 5k steals to 95% clean an account (rounded and estimated from memory)
    - Around 20-28 hits PER HOUR on a target (taking possibly 1-5% or so? unsure on att percentages off the top of my head). Then you have to wait for the target to rebuy allies (if they dont go coward and bank into BB/Att Pots). Then you have to strip again, and again, and again, and again. Eventually using maybe 600%+ of the funds needed.

You cant exactly utilise a "clan strip". This would be efficient for one on ones.

Interesting concept, I see your point, but you can't beat stripping with spies.

6. Lolz.

I'm plotless too. That's the stupid part. I have rage all over my wall and you're like 3rd in line on my farm list. I want a strip to clear that junk, and no one takes it away.

Current list:

The_Philosopher
    Shawn (or whatever his spelling is)
    Val - pick any account
    Team Echo - also known as "Team jelly who likes to talk **** about which clan I'm in ATM or if I'm active instead of posting my activity on my wall and learning how to track"

[​IMG]

Fortunately Toast came by to say hi to them on my wall so I had a place to put all that jelly.

[​IMG]

Echo, I don't want to make you real by playing the game the way you're beggin. You're still sad, and I still can't be goaded off my target. I'll come by and see you once I get to the bottom of my list again.

Keep hitting until then, I miss you clowns in my news.

Oh, nice on having your guy post in forums he'll be offline soon. Bank him or I strip his dumb ass when he goes inactive. God you're all made of stupid. You morons can't take out a single player who isn't fighting back and you have a whole damn clan. Might as well just PM me the dates he's offline and his timezone.

Seems about as worthless as Mercs guild was 2 years ago minus the respect and the banks.

I accidentally received your shipment of dinner. Don't worry they're boneless like you are.

[​IMG]

7. I reckon Val had about 175-250 bill in his bank... that's my guesstimate :)

Swabia
    Why don't you hit them, then talk jelly.

8. And that's why I love it when we are in osw!

9. Well, this just altered my aims. Again.

10. This Val guy is a ******* noob jeez ;)

11. Extermination, if I hit a new moron each time they hit me I'd never have the satisfaction of finishing my current moron before they were a rotting husk of their former selves.

Or to make a better point- In OSW's past assassins guild or Mercs guild would get paid to target me. They'd have 20 or so people on me, but I'd stay focused on my target and it'd look as if there was no change in my status.

That's how you strike fear into another player about their account. Farm them a good 3 months or the entire length of a war. That's how you pester them to death. That's how you make them capitulate and leave a war or make a forums thread praising your awesome. I've forced resets and quits in just about every real OSW I was in with iG.

Phil most likely will never do any of that. It doesn't matter though because I know I'm under his skin, and I know echo is pissed off at me for not hitting them.

It's like win/win right now.

People are mad I hit them, and mad I don't. I can't go wrong and I'll never run out of jelly and wall hate.

12. Ok, I'm fine with that..

As long as you have ice cream with your jelly :|

13. Yawn Swabia. I got the exact amount to strip u out on an alt how lucky. But, I not sure when to do it.

[​IMG]

14. Do it when he's asleep..

Lawl :lol:

15. And, and you can't strip me. All my accs with anything significant are DTS, too much equip, too much static or statless banks.

Stop acting like you'll strip. You obviously know you can't beat me so stop pretending I'm on your strip list. Your too poor to afford max Xstals nub

16. But, but Val you must heed my warning.

He has JELLY!

17. Getting big for yer britches son

18. Swabia is on crack today. He's going on about some echo clan, when nobody gives a ****.

19. Anyone able to guess how much gold vals bank had? :p