UVE vs white hand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Citizen-erased, May 16, 2012.

1. @apothecary, ur wrong. There are people who willingly war WH. The ones who feel like gettin striped and pinned for a few months before they quit KaW.

2. White_Hand always respected and loved by me  glad to help

3. Sigh, lol. WH are fun to war, honestly to their opposition- don't take it to heart 

4. White hand is so overrated

5. Amazin  i guess your asking for a WH whooping??? Wonder how long it takes before you post: I'm sooo sorry

6. Go WH!!! And op you're an idiot you obviously do need help or it wouldn't be two clans vs one. Good job keeping fighting spirit alive WH! All attacks should be unprovoked in a war game 

7. Amazin gtfo no one likes you. I remember you running from ISS at one point 

8. I totally agree with amazin. I would also war WH

9. Hmm i see... well no inc from these guys lol hmm was this for realz?

10. Give it a week.

Max.

11. Lol You Winning the War? Maybe in CrazyTown lolWe can take on UVE and Excelsior easily!......But I ain't gonna be a sore looser..Good Luck in War versing Us

12. lol amen

13. Hmmm SJ needs a war maybe I'll check it out... I've warred bh how bad can wh be lol there just less black 

14. Hey Trojan, good job running from wh you pansy, amazin, *Facepalm* Nuff said.

15. Time to break this down moose style

[quote"Citizen-Erased"]The UVE have recently declared war on the white_hand in defense of a UVECA called excelsior[/quote]

Well isn't that nice, when do you guys plan to start hitting us?

Unprovoked my ass, friend of mine in CRA hit __tys__ 1x off of BL, tys threatened so I ran fb on him and was then hit and threatened by tys's clan. Unprovoked you say?

I'd love to see forums rise up and join in the ass whooping.

Admin* not member :roll:

As if we didn't know your username.

16. ****... Messed up one bbcode.. Lol stupid equal sign.

17. Haha xtreme you fail.. Jk

18. You talk the talk but let's be honest you don't walk the walk check you news today HAND that big red 50 sign is VENOM running through your kingdom 

19. What big red sign? I haven't gotten an Inc in 7 hours.