Updated War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 19, 2015.

1. If they made the lowland wars into an indi war format they would get a lot of participation whereas with clan wars there are just too few willing to go through all the hassle with a high chance of getting matched against a completely different level of clan. This leads to an easy win or a huge loss usually which generally pushes people away from warring.

2. Horrible idea, this would be worse than current individual brackets. At least now the inactives and leakers are at the bottom and you can outgrow it.

3. If they introduced an individual prestige system similar to other war games (CoC is a good example) where each person was ranked on their wins and losses as well as their performance in wars then I think it would work very well. Inactives and leaks would be pushed down over time and better warrers would always have a decent war as they would be matched against people with similar ability.

4. So then this will happen, people will cast continuously when they won't be able to properly war. Their clan will lose the match and then they will drop prestige/ranking.

Then the next time they properly have time/willpower to war they'll have easy matches. This could easily be exploited in seasons.

5. It could be exploited unless the devs created a new prestige rating for each season but keeping your prestige from outside of the season for out of season wars. That or just reward higher war tiers better. Both are easy ways they could prevent the exploits and the second option rewards growth so it kills SH.

6. Many many ppl exclaim that EE rewards need bumpin up. Personally idc but still must acknowledge their claim is legit n true.

As I see it the traditional war clans war to war n the next echelon is needing incentives. Then looking deeper i surmise an even larger group of future warriors r in the wings awaiting. Beta tests showed at least 11 matches occurred in prime time.

With LL War still being very new n in need of continued growth it screams a progression forward for continued momentum.
    Incentives for offseason is the obvious choice but what does that entail?
    Idk why ppl focus only on mith n not open up to other possibilities n suggestions other than increase EE levels.

What rewards do ppl want most?
    Get creative n think long term.

- War achievement badge for a bonus
    - aqua/inferno drops
    - 1 week pvp spells

Thats just a start thx

7. ... Go check signup.. Indi ll.. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

8. Just some ideas for rewards:
    1. random drop some usefull stuffs for roster, of course winner will get more rewards, maybe 3x to 5x (in my opinion, mithes are useless stuff for this gam at the moment, unless we can use mithes to exchange aqua/inferno/silver bars/xtals...)

2. reward EE level for winning clan, level 1 give 2% eb bonus for the clan, levl 2 = 4% and so on, max 20%; clan ee leve will last 3 to 7 days if not renew.

3. reward mithes to clan - clan owner/admin can use those mithes to cast some spells that give clan members extra eb bonus or extra spy/troops attk/defence

9. Mith is from wars for wars or OSW or PvP.
    Eb's don't need anymore boosts if anything they already overrun KaW. So many events n so lil war events is a problem.

Have more weekend tourneys.
    Say wars all day Saturday every 3hrs.
    15 vs 15 but can only draw from a set roster of a war clan that is locked once entered in the clans 1st war on Saturday.
    Eg. 20-30 warriors oughta get thru a day of warring ok or more if clans choose its needed.
    Each war is a new roster if chosen.

10. @kaw_community
    Can u plz check into plunder in LL wars. My friend who has same build as me on LL is BC and making 8-9mil a hit while I make 3-4mil a hit. Thought only LL was calculated why the difference?

11. Were you hitting the same target and were you both hitting from full troops? Those can both impact the plunder you make.

12. What are the minimum number of successful actions for mithril?

13. Agree, and we need to take crystal use into account as well. 1 crystal uses to gamble for 5 miths (your clan might lost and you lost crystal and no 5 miths). I will only do LL war to renew EE.

Btw, event gears already better than s4, and s5 gears soon. Who care about miths? Unless Devs promote a new set of mith gears like Devs did for s1. Hope Devs read.

14. Not easy to get actions in ll war you know devs with no equip or BFA and everyone stacked on towers not only have you made the reward so low its basically pointless its really hard to get that reward.

15. Bye bye mismatches for you . Bye bye 24/7 wins for you . Bye bye unearned wins for you .

16. Give silver bars for winning.. ;))

17. Ok, when I read this. It seemed like you were saying they would return to the same rate as the previous ll wars beta. Especially since the wars are still called ll wars open beta and then what it was, weather it was an indy war, or a primal type. You should have come right out and said "from now on xtals will not be returned" instead of some trippy crap like this that makes me (and most likely others) think, oh they are still doing "beta testing" and from this it sounds like they will give us back our xtal. Oh sure devs way to go giving trippy information like that! Way to go! Smh

18. Noone or less wanna do LL war with 5 mithes = 21 actions. And has chance to lose EE. Also crystal won't be returned 100%. The rewards from LL war really are nothing. I bet people will do LL war to renew their EE level only. Way to go, Devs. You kill your new war.

19. Lowland wars are about to die...ee decreasing with a loss and no free xtal use...reality will sink in

20. no point doing LL wars if rewards are this bad.. mith is basically useless now and I could gain a lot more in indi. :-/