Updated War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Really? I hadn't noticed.... Idiot.

2. Rewards....what is wrong with you guys?? You go to all the trouble of designing a new war format to raise participation then discourage that very said participation with pathetic rewards.

5 Mith? 50 Mith?

Please use your imagination and come back with something sensible because to be honest, you really are making yourselves look stupid.

3. Rewards....what is wrong with you guys?? You go to all the trouble of designing a new war format to raise participation then discourage that very said participation with pathetic rewards.

5 Mith? 50 Mith?

Please use your imagination and come back with something sensible because to be honest, you really are making yourselves look stupid.

4. Considering that nothing is "casted initially", doesn't seem like you got it. ;)

5. Ya rob agreed rewards have to go up.. Devs why not introduce more rewards?

If I war I waste two hours of potential HTE - (30b). So why not introduce large gold rewards for warring (and more for winning)? Why would anyone in their right mind want to ee for mith (when just as good of equip is so easy to get with events)

Need a lot of gold rewards plus mith, plus random loot drops introduced.

6. Well with LL War being no BFA or BFE i'd say Mith n Elements n Bars r not an applicable reward.

I like a new set of EQ for LL only to be released.
    Can be rancor points style or something new.

Add LL War stats to our war profiles

7. Support

Also....devs please start thinking things through, you blame the player base for destroying EE if you contribute lack lustre ideas like this.

9. love love love LOVE, the idea for the weekend tourney. I think it would be best to be incorporated in the pvp blitz one weekend and the event the next...

to elaborate, currently the winners get 300 event items (orbs for now).

so one weekend the winners get 300 orbs, then the next they would get 300 pvp items per win(Sun God Seals for now).

This would entice for both types of players to try the EE system out, pvp'ers and EB hitters.

regarding mith use in this LL war system, I would think it's best not to implement this, leave the system as is and go forward with round indi's to use mith, mixed in with the LL wars like S4 did with round and primal, since we are talking about indi's there is no need for primal so round would work fine.

10. So if you want to partake in both style wars am I right in thinking I'm going to have change ll build every time unless I try come up with one that's suits me for both ?

11. yes, or but you also have bfe and bfa to figure into the equation at that point.

12. Unless i'm mistaken or missing something, you can't cast BL or Veil with LL builds, total mith cost would be 4 max plus whatever colour spells no?

I think even having it be a minimum of 10 would double mith put in at the least, though that's for the winning side. Needs to be increased. I understand why you want to keep it low for LL wars devs, and reward heavily the successful actions and such, but only on the winning side. That means it's essentially a lottery of 50 mith to 3 out of 30 players, 12 of which on the winning side end up losing mith for their EE spell, and players won't support the war effort because they'll be going for successes only for their mith payouts.

13. Kool stuff but minimum needs to go to atleast 10 mith & i'd up ee plunder bonus % too, the game's economy has been inflated enough by now i'd think to raise it to promote more participation...& more tournaments sounds like a great idea :)

14. If ppl think 5 mith is enough reward then i suggest u go steal a sword during pvp and see how much mith u get. It is much easier and u get more mith in a shorter time and u dont hv to win like u do in ee.

15. More mith payout to use for what exactly?
    Its EE that counts most.

16. If devs not gonna fix rewards, this llwar will become to be another primals again.
    most ppls will just cast indi wars for renew ee again.

but wait, do we still need miths when most equipments from pve tier 5k are better than those s4 equipments ???

Devs why not reward aqua/inferno/silver bars, golds or anything useful instead of these useless miths

17. Why successful actions? Tanks can't do any actions this is just centered towers hansels

18. Successful defenses count towards it I was a tank in s5 and got plenty of extra medals each war because of it just tank and you will be fine unless they have changed that then disregard my comment.

19. Rewards suck - no ones gonna war unless to renew or if they have no life.. Add a couple zeros to rewards and as i suggested before add a bronze bar/silver bar reward such as 25 silver bars a win

20. Devs,

this is not a good idea to just reward top 3 plunders and counting successful actionis only to reward 5 miths for the rest.

Clan war is totally different with indi wars. Indi wars, sometimes you need heroes to carry those inactives, ppls who leaking a lots in war.

But clan wars - especially this llwar: you need great team work rather than heroes to win the wars, there are always some ppls need to be meat shield in war, they won't be able to make too much plunders and successful actions. But they are worth to be rewarded as many as their teammates.

devs, if your idea is just punish those ppls who inactive or leaking in wars; I think they are hard to get into war clans or mostly they will be in the losing roster if they inactive or leaking.

By they way, 5 miths reward is totally a Joke !!!