Updated War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Hi guys! Even though Indis are super popular, I feel like they need to go away. It will encourage everyone for way more participation. If people have indi to crutch on, it will wipe a lot of the potential player base.

Also, weekend tournaments need to be implemented. Whether bi-weekly, weekly, or monthly, I feel this will be huge.

2. A tourney every month or 2 works for me
    or alternate EE n Pvp during events.

3. Example of a weekend tourney:

Clans in group of 4 n Round Robin style.
    Either IWar or LL War for total of 3 wars.
    Rewards based on win/loss records 1st-4th

4. Just have them implemented into the events that obviously aren't going away we have PvP blitz atm why not some ee blitz devs?

5. Well they listened to players wanting Indi wars back, so that's nice. But it's unfortunate that it will be moving out of beta so soon, the crystal refunds will be missed.

6. 5 mith is a lowball :/

Can we do like, 15 mith and 20 bonus for top 3?

7. Totally agree grizz. We can alternate weekends like that or alternate bi-weekly. A tournament would be so cool.

Anyone can enter, single elimination type deal?

8. Wow 5 mith, why not just give us one mith?

At this rate nobody's going to participate again because rewards are so poor...

9. 14 mith for basic spells and 5 mith reward... Am I missing something here?

10. Spells will likely remain turned off. It defeats the purpose of using only ll. It also alienates smaller players who can't afford to fully mith up. The purpose of ll wars was to increase participation so it only makes sense to make it affordable to more players by keeping mith removed. This is my theory and i do not know if mith will be implemented or not.

11. And I do agree with troll.. Not sure why the stinginess on mith. All the mith equipment is insanely expensive.. Which is cool and all but make rewards higher lol

12. You wont use mith in these wars sou make 5 no matter what pretty much. I do think it should be top 5 though instead of just top 3 so atleast 33% get good stuff.

13. If indi wars went away then all the people with REAL builds who actually spent gold on all the expensive ass lands and buildings on HF an Abyss would be out of luck. Nobody would ever build again. The indis will stay just for the fact that people who actually continued to play the game past LL will have use for all the gold.

Now, if the devs are going to only keep low land wars to keep everything equal for all and not bother with the bfe/bfa/tower issues then they should allow everyone a chance to rebuild their higher level lands since all those towers on HL and above are useless. But, since they will never make it possible to rebuild all your higher lands they have to do something for those LB and high tower people to do. I have seen every iteration of these wars and the LL wars are the only ones that seem to be as "fair" as the devs originally intended. That being said, LL wars do the opposite of what the primal and indi wars set out to do, which was to encourage growth and to play the game the way it was intended. Round wars and primal wars are too easily exploitable which was what prompted indi and now LL wars. Well, good job trying to eliminate the exploits. But, in doing so you've alienated all the LB and Abyss BC builds who have towers on HF and above. My Abyss has towers only on it atm. So, what good will those towers be to me if all that counts is the LL? That's why you will now only have indi and LL wars. If the indi wars go away and you keep the LL and primals you will have far less people warring because nobody wants to spend all that gold to rebuild.

14. I think you may have missed a '0' from the amount of mithril awarded to the winning side...you can't surely be that naive that you don't know an absolute minimum cast for a war is 14 mith.

I agree with many of the comments on here already, 5 mith for a win is just not appropriate or worth it.

15. 5 mithril on top of what was cast initially? Not worth it. You can stick that crap where it fits

16. You don't cast anything for now, spells aren't counted.

17. 5 mith cant even cast main war spell. Its not like its 5 xstals. No wonder wars are dying. U give more out to events then ppl who spend time preparing etc get only 5 mith if they win. Ebs dont take any work

18. Osw? EB? What are you going on about ee isn't the only part of the game you know try hit someone out ee.

Edit: I hit you so you can use your build on me no?

19. 0 mith cast with a 5 mith reward isn't bad for new players which these wars cater to as well as older players.

More experienced players will also be able to get high actions more easily therefore getting 50 mith shouldn't be too hard. You have no chance of losing mith in these wars so over time you can easily get the rewards (not the newest)

I do think 10 mith for a win is more realistic with the equipment being so expensive including the s1 equipment. 25 wins for a sword is quite a lot as it is.

Regarding xtals a higher return rate on win at least would be nice but isn't absolutely needed. War xtals won't happen so this would be a nice alternative.

More times would be appreciated for Asia. The need for it is quite bad honestly as warring at 2am isn't fun with work the next day.

20. What grizzy said lol. Even if LL wars were the only wars.. I would still build MORE towers. EE is NOT the only use for them.

Plus indi is not a motivator to grow. At all. It doesn't matter how big you are in indi because you're getting matched up fairly. So there goes that argument.

People will grow cause you make more cash as a bigger build and it's fun to do. Plain and simple. And someone who is serious about warring isn't going to simply go inactive between EE lol