[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

i knwoing some just playing the game hitting ebs... but they should not be protected by any means . good job devs, support. THis what the game about learn to live with it. It like you eb only guys want a new seperate game. It s like clash of clans and you dont wanting people attacking you you just want to build gold mines and farm gold. ( go play farmville then)

2. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

When does this event start

3. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

So no war event ?

4. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Mmm yummy stuff 

5. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Different.
    Unusual.
    Awesome.

Support.

6. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Players are already getting butthurt & trying to single out non PvP players. What y'all aren't realizing is 1. There's a opt out option, 2. Not everyone pvp's, 3. The hit ranges stop alot of players from even trying 4. PvE players fund the game for the most part.

Now while I support this new promo style, I just don't see players trying to force there play style on other players. They have done great to offer more for PvP & reward them well for there efforts. However forcing players into doing strictly PvP will make the player base start dwindling plain & simple.

7. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Thx devs!

8. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Did you guy fix the hit range before making this event if not it's still a cake walk for larger players

9. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

So people have moaned and moaned about events being copy and paste and repetitive

So here we have something new, and a heads up

and people moaning before its even started lol

Just give it a go guys and girls :)

10. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Why make event geared towards Eb's..some of us play to war..this not cool..

11. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Had fun the last time we did this and so enjoyed Pham making me his personal chew toy. . Anyway, just a healthy reminder, this (KAW) is nothing more than a game. It's nothing personal. It's supposed to be fun. So plz take it for its true intent....fun.

GL all and as always, happy KAW'ing mates 

12. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

I doubt you will be able to hit anyone with your attack stats :lol: .

13. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

i like it.

14. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Do you mean war or ee war? This event is definitely geared to war, just not your one hour wars :roll:

15. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

This reminds me of when stupid Devs made the entire clan automatically opt into those early EE wars unless each person opted out manually before. Those were chaotic times, having to kick yourself from the clan or set timers to remind yourself. I remember once I was unable to log in due to no Wi-Fi, and of course caused a lot of issues for clan mates. Why can't you just let people opt in? If the rewards are good then you don't need to worry about not having enough people in pvp to make it successful.

As for the 8 hour grace period and ATA Caster's response, having 8 hours sleep is the recommended minimum, and we shouldn't have to be on kaw up until we go to sleep and then straight back on it in the morning just to protect our progress etc. Quite frankly you should be ashamed. You've had years of lazy copy and paste events, the least you could have done is plan a special pvp event and not make it another half ass tragedy.

One last thing, I see many people here asking crucial questions such as when will the event officially start?; is farming alts going to become an exploit?; if we gain reward landmarks in pvp and then opt out do we lose it all?; How long will event last?

16. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Event is 7 days.

Farming alts will only work if your alt has items to steal from.

Opting out just sacrifices your chance for the Great equipment, you still get stuff if you opt out.

You can assume it starts at 12pm PST, most likely.

I do remember those ee wars and opting out, that was so chaotic :lol:

17. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Recommended sleep is 6-7 hours. Doctors now hold the stance that 8 hours is actually to much sleep.

18. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Can we opt out yet?

19. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Apparently event with start on Friday (today) and we can opt out before the start. Yet still no sign of that option and I'm nearly already on Saturday now.

20. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Well I can see why so many want an opt out.
    Multiple accounts and private real lives demands for many will be tough to balance on kaw.
    However I am delighted that ata are trying to be more inclusive in events. And that they are trying something that yes may have partially been tried before. But this is a new effort and I applaud it in principle

My biggest concern would be hit ranges.
    This event will be a top down feeding frenzy, but I would rather go through a trial event like this and see where it ends up and what issues are raised, rather than have the devs ignore the issue.

Whilst I understand people don't like. Wing forced to opt in.
    It does generate far more targets that may not have opted in. The opt out is available I believe before the event starts and as such those wishing to withdraw from the event may. And the extra notice this time is maybe not ideal. But a step forwards over the last sudden onset of this style event.

Hopefully there will be more positive elements than negative and have fun all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.