[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Curious if items will drop as we hit eb or be dropped at completion of eb....devs??

2. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Bank or upgrade now. If you don't have your phone on you then you won't be in an eb. If you aren't in an eb you won't have any items to take during pvp. Then when you get to your phone you can opt out.

3. Re: Upcoming Event Details!



4. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Re-read the initial post... Says "you can generate a small number of items for attacking someone but mostly any items gained will be stolen from that person"...... So opted in spy builds get advantage?

5. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

There really won't be an incentive to hit people for the first several hours of the event, as you can only effectively steal from people who actually have some. Most people won't have drops the first few hours -- and anyone hitting someone whose clan hasn't yet finished an eb, is an idiot wasting their own resources (assuming they're hitting for event rewards, not randomly).

If you're active and getting drops those first few hours -- well then, you should be active enough to opt out, given that that is an available choice before the event starts.

6. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Support 

7. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Awesome! Great job devs, breaks the monotony of events

8. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

No support for planned event.

9. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Folks do seem to be frustrated by the auto opt-in feature and I am not sure if it is a big deal or not.

As someone whom was affected by the first 'auto opt in' while I was away for 3 days and had no idea the event was even happening, I can see why some people are concerned. Should it become a problem, one possible suggestion could be that you get auto opted in the first time you log into kaw during the event with a reminder or option to opt out like the pop ups we get now when we first log in during an event. This would also be useful to weed out all the inactive accounts, as I could see that wouldn't foster true pvp as it can be hard to tell if people are active or not. If you don't log in you don't get opted.

It may not matter based on implementation. But just a thought.

10. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Yes I've been reading all the complaints drowing this thread from what's its name but seriously people opt out its not that hard and if u are away and cannot opt out IM SURE YOU ARE ALREADY PLANNING TO BANK YOUR REAL MONEY BOO HOO Also IF YOU ARE AWAY you won't be hitting any ebs to generate items THAT CAN BE STOLEN like learn to read people stop crying. MAJOR FULL OUT SUPPORT TO THIS EVENT AND THIS THREAD RAISE HELL 

11. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Stolen shouldn't really be the word they used. Stolen in this case means taken. Taken by attacks or steals.

12. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

And Ty Sean its players like you who help mold kaw thx for sending feedback and getting the idea out there bud! 

13. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Caster i said it earlier in wc today and will say it again bud Never seen you before but am definitely liking the impression given Support

14. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

No it means most of the items plundered will not be newly generated ones, but they will be taken from the player

15. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Correct me if im wrong, but this was never answered well the question of will there even be a war tier in this hasn't been answered yet either....again correct me if I'm wrong.

16. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Killing, this has been answered.

17. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Yup so basically if X attacks or steals from Y and gets 100 items, 85 will be taken from Y and given to X while the remaining 15 will be generated and given to X.

Numbers are completely random by the way just making a point

18. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

how different are the rewards if u opt out? will they be the same or?

19. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

You know what. Support. Really.

Good job. Opt out option is a necessity for those who don't want the items stolen in battle but I like it. Banking as well.

If anything it will allow y'all to monitor and adjust as needed.

Even if it fails I like the direction that it tells you are taking.

20. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Can u read the post lol....

"Higher Lvl equip for people who opt in"

"People who don't opt in have to work harder to get decent rewards"

I swear half of you sheep don't even read the thread and insist on asking questions and whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.