Updated Lowland Mithril Payout

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Indeed support!

2. Savage

3. All EE war types renew ee on a win if you have some before wars end. If it expires mid war you still revert to lv 1

4. Tr1 is a superstore cart pusher

5. @ Devs
    Thnx for taking defence (succesful )into consideration.Its a welcome step.

6. Support

7. Wait so is this reducing the maximum amount of mith possible to gain from 70 to 50/60? Question mark because you didn't state wether the rewards from 10-19 actions stacks with the 20+ reward.

8. could this increase in mith pay have anything to do with the lack of participation in last LL war? :roll:
    i like it

9. Lack of participation falls on new clans entering or not more than anything else. Plenty of ppl in wc n others not in there also available if new well organized clans start up.

10. This though.

11. lol

13. Add steel/cloth drop to hte . Thx

14. Good move kaw. Always going to be complainers( myself included lol) but no matter what you do can't make every one happy. I see the dissatisfied with this the minority. Ty for the adjustment a step in the right direction for sure :)

15. Support!

16. We don't get our crystals back now?

17. Stop spamming... This idea is bad and you should feel bad.

There is a chance to get the xtal back at the end of the war. Winners have a higher chance than the losing side.

18. What's up with a double with drop weeknd for wars

19. Wow, really getting work done. Much appreciation for the changes so far guys.

20. No one from ourside got crystals back, and we won the LL war, so it doesn't look like devs are giving back our crystals now