[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Wat a surprise we all spend money then u change it when are u going to stop and get it right the first time

2. Try multiply by 5 or 10 . The only reason the eb last more than 1 minute is bcz it takes a lot of time to collect 100 iteems

3. 4.3t*

4. You have offered me the cure.to my current problem (lack of gold), yet denied me the ability to administer it! This is highly frustrating and dare I say sadistic of you mrkaw. Why not enable people such as myself to sell these fragments directly for gold? I did ask you on two occasions what size I must be to succeed against this gold rich battle, both times you denied me. I do not wish to waste gold rushing and buying buildings that will be replaced I wish to build sensibly.
    I would appreciate it if you actually took time to respond to the concerns of myself and others on this chat group, or why on earth allow comments if they will not be addressed. I have not seen a single "comment"" question" or query addressed. Day 2 mood becoming melancholy.

5. Why ashes don't drop from every eb just like psion?? This way not many will get enough ashes to enchant this stupid ring

6. Level 2 1.345m stats not worth it at all unless you spend hundreds 50 ash till level 3 for what 1.5m stats?

7. Devs no one is going to get this ring lvl 10 at current rate . Please lower ash 

8. I became Votive ash 40 40 20 and habe only 80 ! Please check and give me my 20 from last jusing golden brand altar please !

9. Must the enchant of ring be done before event ends?

10. You must atleast get the required Ash to enchant it before the event ends, because you won't be able to get any after. But I think you should be able to enchant if after the event.

Go here to read more about what it costs to enchant.

11. Why do u think I added permanent after that
    I can already see the future, cheap 5m cs allies for 3T

12. People complain, devs adapt, people complain.

13. Still needs to be another 2.5x longer to be worth running

14. This. Never satisfied. No wonder they don't chat much with the community

15. I gets lots of ash lol if only ring wasn't super rare :roll: I'd be at least lvl 2

16. Does the Ash expire after the Promo?

17. It's not confirmed, but I think you'll be able to get Ashes as long as you have any Icons of Agony.

18. The new 10 icon jackpot is a great bonus for those trying to upgrade the ring. Without it I doubt anyone but the max spenders would be able to upgrade it.

19. Its about max activity foremost

20. I will say I didn't like this eb at first. I am glad they extended duration and I am extremely grateful that unlike in past events with agony (chest) that they aren't limited to use one brand to open only one daily. I appreciate the fact that we can open items without having to pay if we choose to.