[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Sometimes tough choices must be made.
    Its an optional eb promo n the devs saw the reasoning behind ppls complaints.
    Give it a chance i say

GL All

2. Nah, everyone was cheated initially...

Ppl chose to spend money during the old system, knowing the limitations.

I'm sure they are just as happy as anyone else that they have a chance to max chant the ring now, whereas before they didn't.

I'd take a reworked payout from here on out over keeping the system the same...would suck to spend all that money and only end up with a half chanted ring...

3. You don't even test these? :lol:

4. So is this better than hte now

5. Way better

6. $10.

7. Welcome to hte 2.0, a new temporary permanent event eb  inflation lets goooooooo

8. What's the percentage on getting the ring? I opened my first regular Icon gate thing an I got it

9. :lol: even with the update, this 'test' sucks.

Let's all go to Meegos.

10. Wait I thought the hte event was ending this decade???? Or no???

11. "Temporary". Yes, let's just say that :lol:

12. Good to see the changes Devs, it would be wise in the future to test out new features on a beta platform with participants, than release it directly on the public.

13. Your blind greed killing the game !! Make it 10 times pay more and kill the game faster .. Enough with this stupid moves devs

14. After six years of experience and countless changes, it is great to see the devs only missed their mark by 2.5 times.

Apparently no one checked the intern's work at ATA.

Measure twice, cut on..... ahhh screw it just cut the damn thing!

15. A wonderful improvement ATA your changes added a whole 20 secs to the completion time.I'LL lay odds that this will become the 2nd p2p eb and stay tuned to next month for the 3rd perm promo to be released.

16. Nice 

17. What's the estimated date of when people make 1t per hit? Let's be honest. People never thought anyone would ever make 1b per hit, and that's way past reality. People are making more than that. Sh**, chaos has made 1.5 t on hte Before!

18. Did it for the first time today, the "new n improved" EB still needs a LOT of work, it's not worthy of the 52.5% increase in cost over the HtE, gold during the EB is nice, but pots leave a LOT to be desired, resulting in a poor payout, ring drops are few enough to be a myth n EB is still a glorified RotWB

19. all hail!!

20. Wait. The ring fails when upgrading?