[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Some thoughts n Ideas for weekly WARS
    

1 more time friendly war slot is needed for Aussie/Asia warriors Mon-Thu.

4 war times daily 2 each of clan and indy wars
    - 6am..12pm..7pm..12am ALL times PDT
    - all WARS 11 vs 11..1hr..Classic..1 Xtal
    Alternate both War types for overall variety n coverage.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friday Clan Wars:
    - 15 vs 15..1hr..adv..1 Xtal..........10pm PDT
    - 20 vs 20..2hr..Classic..2 Xtals..6-7pm PDT
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Saturday has larger wars:
    - Mini ASW 2hr..30 vs 30..Classic..3 Xtals
    - Clan Wars 2hr..20 vs 20..Random..2 Xtals
    
    Sunday Tourneys:
    Open for speculation n ideas
    

2. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

When EE started u could not leave the clan u were in or lose a level. This was said to create clan loyalty.
    Since then a few things have changed, but clans who do EE still enjoy working together hard to try

3. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

When EE started u could not leave the clan u were in or lose a level. This was said to create clan loyalty.
    Since then a few things have changed, but clans who do EE still enjoy working together hard to try

4. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

So I hope your not planning to disrupt all the work these clans have put in, by making all wars indi.
    Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy warring all big accounts, it's fun. But warring with the friends that worked hard together to achieve a win, sometimes against all the odds is best,

5. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

There are many ways u can avoid clans , u don't have to destroy what u initially set out to do
    DEVS PLEEZ GIVE US MORE CLAN WARS!!!

6. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

@ kaw_community i still think a "indvidual war ban" for inactivity or lack of participation should be implemented this can help wars flow better it's really annoying when people are inactive or this can be tweak around with any other wars for inactivity Good idea Yes no?

7. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Cheese of course you like warring in your clan that gets you easy wins by using lb and SH mainly ;) but lets face it - it wasn't your original clan was it ?

People going on about clan loyalty - you all left your clans to go join EE clans, and when the losses came rolling in....

You all left and went to the clan that was winning.

Ive wc and warred at many places - EE as soon as stacked rosters started ruling the wars, was never about clan loyalty anymore

Ive seen clans and friendships ripped apart because of damned EE

Individual wars actually are the best thing that could have happened. yes you dont war with your clan and friends, but hey guess what , theres no need to walk out on your clan mates and desert them anymore cause they lost a couple of wars 

And it doesn't take a genius to work out that 6 clans warring with 11-15 people , is far smaller than the usual 12 clans of 20 people in the indi wars

So yes i enjoy the normal wars , but I dont want them back until the stacking is fixed, and anyone who is begging for them back before EE is fixed make the most of your easy wins 

8. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Ain't there a indi war in 30min? Why can't i cast

9. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

20min. You need to cast 2 hours before the start of the war. You're too late.

10. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

I ty I wasn't paying attention I just woke up 

11. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Finding yourself in an IW with no wc or tracker can be hell. So can having 4 or 5 wc's in one clan  how about a wc WOC or a Tracker WOC? Then these ppl can be spread more evenly 

12. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Rip kaw_creative and kaw_admin :(

13. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

I hate individual war last time I was warring many of them war with bad build in my clan and other side mostly people war warring build. This war suppose to be call luck war instead individual.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Will you be incorporating those new roster changes that were tested last week?
    P.S. I hope not.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

There are a few big problems with the indi wars that i have encountered. No wc/ trackers on your team is pretty much auto loss. I have also been in wars with our cr#1 being a leaky hansel and me being cr#3. So out of our top 3 we had 1 att build while other side had 3 tanks that were able to plunder. Also have been cr#1 which is kinda a joke as well. I would never join an ee war knowing i would be cr 1 or knowing that my cr 1 would be a leaky hansel. And guess what my usual ee team doesnt stack sh and we also dont usually run a ton of ps instead. We war big, we win some and lose some but we war as family and have a bast doing it, well except for these last two weeks. At least i got a hell of a good weekend with asw.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Individual wars suck

17. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Dear devs:

Is there any way you can add a wc/tracker tag or spell or something so you can try to distribute is a little more evenly? I honestly love the Indy wars but getting tired of double duty every time.

Maybe with the feedback you can create a survey for players:

Did you have a wc?
    Who was it?
    Would you wish this person to wc again?

Did you have a tracker?
    Who was it?
    Would you wish this person to track again?

Then use that feedback to tag these individuals to import at least one of each into your Indy war clans.

Extra work for you I know but it would really ha
    Help take some of the "luck of the draw" aspect out of Indy wars.

Thanks for your consideration.

18. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

How hard would it be to put a limit on the smallest player to be at least 50% of the largest players stats?
    Effectively simulating iWars range and keeping clans to make their own roster.

19. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

As a wc I like to take breaks and do individual wars because it's nice to show up 20 mins before and get target's. But most of the time I don't have the luxury because most notable clans and warriors know I wc and I get ask to. The problem is why is everyone so scared to try it. If you have done enough wars to get the equipment u should have some idea how a strategy would be made. I can understand tracking (that's an art) but don't be scared give it a try. Also to help make individual wars better stop being idiots. Ps hide allies drop buildings. Warriors put your equipment back on. I would rather war with my home clan. But until more clans stop using the sh exploit it gets hard to get a match. Unlike other ee clans we don't use sh. If u want individual wars to go away then make the effort to get rid of the sh builds. The common complaint I see is mids have been phased out. If the mids would stop crying and put up more towers. We use a lot of mids in our wars. They are towered heavily. Stop crying about towers make my plunder go down and no clans want me. Why would a clan take in a leak.

20. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Indi wars are so dumb.