[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

What would be nice is 50% indi wars 50% clan wars

2. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Individual wars allow the whole community to participate. ?.. that what counts the most!

problem with inactives? Then grow bigger... in higher cs ranks there are rarely inactive players in the wars,..

3. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

all indi wars is so ****** stupid

4. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

No support

25% indi 75% clans

Its annoying having to deal with ee noobs, in-active players, and ps with gold out

5. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

These indi wars are lame. Why all week all individual? U could have mixed it! These wars are more lame than ever

6. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Farm the inactive afterwards then. Exploit builds is what pushed it to this, so deal with it.

7. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Hey, why not running individual wars and clan wars run side by side!!??
    And why allways changing war times!? Gmt 7 pm ist too early when you have family! Rethink your strat, devs!!

Cheers

8. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

 so this is the end of war clan?

I have been warring alongside friends since season 1 and you tell me this is over?

Was it not possible to mix the 2 types of wars?

 this is called moderation.

Moreover, is it not possible to mix 7pm and 8pm gmt wars? Every other day?

Is there a technical difficulty to do that? Again this is called moderation.

It is extremely rude not coming back to customers on these points which i believe are very easy to accomodate. I have posting on forums on this for days without any consideration.

9. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Support to Station, but i'd rather say that people would rather not loose rancor level for loosing wars, but then again there should be some minimum criteria for this, make it such that top 10 / 15 or 20 people wont loose rancor level only! Cause that'll make you know that you didn't just slack off at war and were inactive, or make it the number of actions etc.

If you're inactive in a winning war or loosing war, or if you perform horribly like (20 actions only!) you loose your rancor level and ee level.

10. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Please bring the normal wars back. Those who prefer individual wars can still join individual wars but at least give the rest a choice not to war with random noobs and risk their time, efforts, ee and pots because of crappy wc/tracker or inactives!

11. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

This sucks devs!! Yes, Indi wars were fun, are fun but commiting to indi wars only is not a good idea. Yes its fun warring with so many different ppl but on the other side ee noobs, inactives make it so much irritating. U know what the problem of eb builds is? THEY WANT EVERYTHING AT THE COST OF NOTHING. They wanna war but they are not willing to work on their builds/build towers. Who said eb builds cant war? U can, create ur own clan and invite all eb friends and war together but dont expect to accepted in good war clans. So many ppl are complaing about SH who according to them is an 'exploit'. Well if u think its so much of a 'exploit' then convert to sh or just leave the game man if u hate it so much. Y waste so much of our time and devs time creating noob raging threads and complaining so much? Devs the system is perfect as it is but there is a huge area of improvement in matching algorithm etc. and I know u guys are working really hard. Keep up the good work.

12. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Support!! Thanks devs for considering the mids and PS,If the sh wanna complain cause they can't stack anymore let them.If they don't like it they don't gotta participate,simple as that.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Indi wars are great for those timezones that can't war often due to to bias towards North America (rightfully so due to player base). Hopefully the devs can find a good mix between clan & indi wars.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

I love indi wars. Please make a season of indi wars. Will test who is the best warriors and the best builds. Ilove when non towered war with me.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Excellent !
    Thank you ATA / kaw_community

16. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

ya know when i am not in a war clan this game is absolutely horrible, besides a few friends in eb clans, but really eb are only a means to war.

The chat on steategy builds etc is what makes this game great.

Take that away and this game is truly gone away and will not justify any of my money for enjoyment.

No support for all individual wars

If you take away that there is absolutely no way i can justify spending any money on this game

17. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Jeez, devs, your clan ee fix is right in front of u. Make it only possible to sign up for war if your bottom 5 can all hit your top five. With the new lands n levels, builds need to be closer in size for plunder to be somewhat equal, just like u do setting up indies.

18. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Lmao all individual won't show who the better warriors are it will show who got lucky the most often 

19. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Wow....this kinda of blows

20. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Are these Indy wars going to be like the first ones where all builds are the same, or the crazy Wednesday wars where the top was 30mil and the bottom was 150k?