[UPDATE]Simple guide to improve KaW experience on Android

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IIIVladIII, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Buy an Iphone they say. Droid sucks they all say. Sigh...

2. ART did not work for my HTC device. I barely got my phone to work afterwards m it kept saying I had to send a report cause it didn't work and I clicked yes but the message would not go away preventing me from clicking on anything else . also took 20 min for device to reboot before all the problems

3. Name of HTC device?

4. HTC One I think its called

5. HTC One:
    Original
    M7
    M8
    M9
    A_
    X_

You need to be specific.

What I plan to do is Google... "HTC One __ ART issues" and if there are other people with your exact issue then there should be a solution somewhere. Whether that be returning to Dalvik or changing other settings.

6. Nothing changed. Steps are the same. Even if there's design changes, most OEMs keep the same structure for Settings.

7. I assume you have the first One (M7). Right now you are on Android 4.4. You need to update your phone to Android 5.0. On Android 4.4 Android Run Time (ART) was just experimental.

8. @Vlad
    Trueeeeeeee

9. How do I do this?

10. Update : the name of my device is an HTC Desire 510

11. Even reading this thread was crazy fast after updating...Thank you Vlad.
    Hell yeah War!

12. Yeah, isn't this device locked to 4.4.X kitkat?

No way are you updating...

Which is funny because my moto g 2015 has the same soc.

The snapdragon 410 and it's moved up to 6.0, easy.

13. ...wth is going on here? >:-|

14. THANKS !!! CRAZY FAST NOW

15. lol ...actually does run KAW faster on Android. All this time and none of you fandroid morons knew about this? 

...kudos to you OP any other Crapdroid tips to make KAWing on Crapdroid a little less painful are always appreciated. Thanks (lol) 

16. Your back......someone said you were dead.....your account totally inactive ....nobody recieving inc from u.....or did u realise ....NOBODY CUUUURRRRRRR

android

17. lol active on my mains ..nice to see u still butthurt

18. lol  still sporting that butthurt banner?  (loser)

19. Thanks wish I had done this ages ago

20. I publicly slate u all over kaw for b3ing a pvp runner and a chicken...picking fights then running or going inactive for weeks and now your so inactive im out your hit range yet apparently u have bigger mains but dont use em.......i think we get the picture now.....your one of these weirdos who hide behind alts n post with inactive statless alts.... loser