[UPDATE]Simple guide to improve KaW experience on Android

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IIIVladIII, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hey go do a forum search for Moose youtube

Moose is a mod
    He posted a youtube link

2. Have you ever thought moose could get away with it, I don't know...
    MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S A MOD (who was advertising an ata product) and not sharing a third party site.

3. I get the feeling you've been silenced more than 3 times and so the mods felt it was necessary to perm silence your stupidity

4. My stupidity?
    You have no response to my logical post.
    If anyone is stupid, it is yourself :)
    Also I've been perma silenced about 3 or 4 times, thanks for asking lol

5. You're being too cautious

If you're that afraid then just go be nothing, say nothing, do nothing

6. I expect no less from someone who has not been in this position and actually believes there is such a thing as a download free ram site.
    [​IMG]

7. I said you can't dl ram in the first place

Ram is not something to dl

8. You were practically begging for the url.
    Use the youtube comments of a video and then paste the youtube vid link on forums.
    But I'll play along.

9. @Sasuke phone ram it's exactly the same as PC ram. At the end of the day your smartphone it's a miniaturised PC.

Now you two please go back to topic or leave. Thank you.

10. Not exactly.

1) A PC typically has one or more sockets holding RAM chips soldered onto a pluggable card. This allows easy upgrading and replacement, but does increase the physical size of the system. For mechanical reasons phone RAM is normally soldered directly to the motherboard, or even in a "package-on-package" on top of the phone's CPU.

2) DIMM/SODIMM memory modules for a PC are normally 64-bit data width. You will typically have eight separate RAM ICs, each 8 bits wide, connected to separate 8-bit data buses but sharing address and control pins. Extra-large DIMMs can be "dual rank" and have chips on both sides for a total of 16; these are structured logically as an 8x2 grid. Each 8-bit chunk of the data bus has two chips on it, one handling the low half and one for the high half. By comparison, a phone typically has a single 16-bit wide RAM IC.

3) A PC's memory is normally a high-performance memory standard such as DDR3, while phone memory is normally power optimized like LPDDR3. Among other things DDR3 runs at 1.5V while LPDDR3 runs at 1.2.

source:quora

Tl;dr They aren't exactly the same
    But I do agree with the miniturised computer comment :)

I had my fun.

11. Bump for friend

12. You should post this on the world chat announcement for at least 24 hours can not tell you the difference is nothing that it can be compared to.............

13. What about iOS? My kaw "bugged" and there was no animations till I restart it.

14. Here is a guide about how you can "rebug" your iPhone

http://9to5mac.com/2016/03/08/how-to-di ... er-glitch/

Note: a restart will bring back animations and you'll have to follow the guide again.

15. Update for 6.0?

16. Holy crap this is incredible :D

17. Patched for 9.3.2