Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Great!
    I would like the ATA team to have the following changes:
    1)Add clan levels
    2)Add the feature in which we can donate in a clan and use that for improvements
    3)Decrease the cost of seals and horns
    4)Reduce the difficulty of becoming a moderator a bit
    5)Add clan buildings where you can use the clan donations to build for a clan

2. Great thread with alot of good ideas worth support...

It'd be great to see a forum update where forumer's could support/dissapprove individual posts(anonymously). This could be in the form of 'thumbs up' & 'thumbs down' buttons each connected to their own counters displayed on each post :) This could more easily show the dev's information of what player's really like/dislike in specific threads :)

3. I like that idea, Fox. Maybe the devs could survey people to gauge their opinions on something by having a small survey pop up when KaW opens? E.g. If they were thinking about implementing daily rewards, a screen could pop up when KaW opens saying 'Would you like to see daily rewards implemented into KaW? And have a yes or no option. It wouldn't give them in depth knowledge on what players want, but it's a start.

4. Thx, your's is a cool idea too...you may get a few complaints about the extra time it takes getting into the game when they pop up but i think they'd be worth it if the dev's can collect better information on players thoughts.

5. Would just take a second to answer the question. Then devs might have some more solid results about promos for example...instead of just relying on how much money they make.

6. lol, players with lots of alts would abuse this.
    just saying.. ;)

7. Like I said, it wouldn't give them in depth knowledge about what players wanted but a survey is a quick and easy way to gauge some quick opinions on the community's general opinions on different ideas. And there's still a big enough player base to get a general idea, even though most players have alts. Unless of course you're suggesting there's heaps of players out there with a 1000 alts? :D Can't do anything about alts. But considering the amount of communication between devs and the community right now - this might be a step in the right direction.

8. I did not read all posted so if said before sorry for repeat. Now....we need a notice that shows in cc each time someone admits someone into the clan. Something like "gary welcomed gary into the clan". I know adm are supposed to be trusted, but if they let a osw runner or a banned player in we need to know who did it as so action can be taken, such as teaching, letting them know they made error.

9. updated <3

10. Added some threads as well, still currently working on it<3

11. Devs should take the system that drops items during PvP events, scale down the chances of drops, and have regular, outside-of-event PvP drop stuff like bars or inferno or something.

12. Bump
    You guys gotta have some ideas to make kaw better than ever ^_^

13. Fix drop imbalance between attack and spy builds in events.

14. Saw this idea on the bridging the gap thread, i thought it's worth putting up here :)

15. The pet update is long overdue where is it devs?

16. And a bump

17. EBs should be shut off for a 24hr period each month